Day 27- Starting Again (1-part day) Oops

Warning! Contains: Swearing, Love, Kissing, Hate, Sadness, Happy Feelings, Sad Feelings, Pain, Oogie-Trigger, Angry Feelings, Mini-Screaming, 

☆ Friday, July 20th, 7:00 am ☆

3RD PERSON:

As Katara and Katora took in a deep breath, they slowly looked at the results. Then they both gasped. "We have the same fingerprints?" the master slowly asked. Her sister widened her eyes as she shook her head slowly. "That's impossible." 

Timber looked over his girlfriend's shoulder and widened his eyes. "I expected that, honestly," Aang replied, looking over his waterbender's shoulder. "You two're the same person. "

Katara shrugged, her hair falling back behind her shoulders. "True, we should've known." Her sister giggled as they thanked the staff and slowly left the building. 

"Wow, I still can't believe that," Katora muttered. Everyone laughed lightly as Aang opened the door to the house and let the three wobble in, him following behind. Suddenly, Sokka stumbled into the living room. 

"You guys! It's Friday!" he screamed, confusing the four as they wobbled inside. "So?" Timber asked, locking the door behind Aang. "We were supposed to start working on Thursday!" Sokka screamed again, causing everyone to freeze in place. 

"Tors, Timber, get the house ready," Katara ordered, "Sokka, wake everyone up and tell them to get ready. Aang and I'll go get the mayoress." Everyone nodded and went to their jobs. 

Aang left the door open behind them as he helped Katara get to the mayoress' house. 10 minutes later, they were back at the house. 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Everyone let out a loud groan as the door opened, revealing Aang, Katara, and Lia. The mayoress smiled and walked inside the house, gently sitting down on a chair near where Aang and Katara sat down. 

"What's up?" she asked lightly, her hair flowing in the wind as she tucked her dress underneath her on the chair. 

"The paper," Sokka replied, his voice hoarse. Zuko opened his mouth, but of course, nothing came out. Lia smiled and nodded, pulling something out of her purse. Then she stopped short, looked up, and widened her eyes. 

"What happened?" she asked softly, her eyes jumping from one person to another. Toph bit down on her bottom lip, looking down at the table. "We were saving boss man Lao's factory," Satoru explained. "There was a hole that Toph held up a rock for, she saved almost 5 dozen people. Then there was an earthquake on top of that. A fire. The building was collapsing. Some giant Spirit magic we had to deal with. And another 5 buildings we had to deal with. 

"Oh, my Spirits, that sounds horrible," she worried, her hand flying to her mouth. "I'm so sorry about that." Aang smiled and squeezed his girlfriend's hand under the table, who was just panting and shaking in fear and pain. 

"Thank you, mayoress. But we're all working on healing slowly," the airbender thanked. She nodded and gently placed the paper out on the desk, taking out a feather and signing it neatly. After a minute, she handed the paper to Timber, who was just the closest to her. 

After 10 minutes, everyone was done signing - Satoru signed Toph's name in messy writing - and placed the paper in a folder with the other 3 papers they already had- one from Mayoress Mae, one from Earth King Kuei, one from Lao for the damage of the city, and now one from Mayoress Lia. 

"Thank you so much," Katara whispered. She smiled and stood up slowly. "Of course, everyone. I'm so sorry for what happened, please, do all you need to relax." Everyone smiled at her as she pushed in her chair, and Aang got up to escort her to the door.