𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

Few Weeks Later . . . A Day before returning to school . . . Y/n's Sophomore Year, K/DA and Thalia's Junior Year . . .

12:00 ᴘ.ᴍ.

𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒆𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆: 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒅𝒖𝒅𝒆 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒚𝒍𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒗𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆 (Tyler Black: Y/n's Duo in Volleyball)

"Dude, like... I've been shooting my shot on Thalia bro. Commenting hearts on her Instagram, like tryna DM her or something. Are you telling her that she shouldn't date me or some shit?" Tyler laughed. "Bro, maybe Thally just doesn't want to give you a shot?" You said. "But bro, can't you like help me out or something? I really like her- wait did you just call her Thally?" Tyler asked.

"Yeah, it's one of my endless nicknames for her." You laughed. "Brooooo. Man, how is she still single? It's probably because of you bro." Tyler laughed. "Nah bro, don't forget that Principal Crawford is her dear mother, and my auntie too." You laughed. "Oh yeah right." Tyler felt defeated.

"Y/n honey? Amy and Thalia are here!" You heard your mom shout. "Alright mom!" You shouted back.

"Speak of the devil." You laughed. "Don't you even think of hanging up bro." You added and you jogged towards the living room.

"Auntie Amy! Thally!" You said while jogging towards the living room. "Y/n/nnnnnn~" Thalia said and you did your signature handshake and hugged each other. "Who's that on FaceTime?" She asked. "Oh, it's Tyler. You know? My dynamic duo in Volleyball?" You said. "Hey Tyler." She said with a monotone voice.

As you pointed up your phone towards Thalia and Auntie Amy.

"Bro, Y/n, I gotta go man!"

𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒆𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆.

You just chuckled. "Guess he got scared seeing you Principal Crawford."

"Is that the boy that you're telling me about Lia?" Auntie Amy asked Thalia. "Mhm. I know that he's Y/n's like best friend in a way, but he's been trying to... I guess hang out?" Thalia said. "Is that true, Y/n?" Auntie Amy asked you.

"I only know about Tyler's heart comments on Thal's Instagram, nothing more, nothing less." You smiled. "Mhm, but I know you got my back right bestie?" Thalia said. "Of course I do, as much as they're my brothers, you were my bestie from the start." You chuckled.

"I guess you can say... Tyler's a simp for me." Thalia giggled. "Maybe, maybe." You chuckled.

"Anyways, Y/n hun, I'm gonna need you to change." Your Mom said. "Oh, no worries. What's the occasion?"

"Actually, Y/n, it's just you and Thalia going out! Me and Nessa will just have some conference in regards to the improvements of the school since the official partnership of the Y/l/n's and the school." Auntie Amy said. "Ahh, I see." You said. "Well, come on Y/n! Let me style you up!" Thalia grabbed your hand and rushed upstairs with you.

▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖

ᴠᴀɴᴇꜱꜱᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ (A/n: Let's keep it interesting, shall we?)

As me and Amy saw our children go upstairs, Amy looked at me. "It's really hard to lie to Y/n, Ness." Amy said to me. "I know, Amy. But I want to make sure that everything will be alright. This is only in motion if the worst happens. I don't want my son to... succumb to darkness." I said.

"I know Ness, I know. What about the Grandes' and the Beers'?" Amy asked. "Tracie just told Madison when Y/n was in New York with them, and I kind of expected the reaction from Madison as well. It's hard, I feel cruel that I have to do this behind my child's back, but you know..." I said.