Startrain

Scene: Master Fu's Massage Shop.

Kalianna returns the Wolf Miraculous.

"Great work, Kalianna. Thanks to you, Parisians can rest easy tonight." Fu shut the Miracle Box close.

Kalianna yawns. "Speaking of rest, I can't wait to do the same. Wǎn'ān (G'night), Master." She began walking to the door.

"Wǎn'ān Kalianna." Fu smiled.

"Kali!" Sunny flew in front of her owner. "The school trip! You forgot to mention that!"

"Forget it Sunshine, I'm not going."

"What field trip?" Fu questioned.

Kali turned to him. "My class is taking the train to London tomorrow to see Big Ben. But I'm not going. What if Hawk Moth creates a strong villain and Ladybug gets captured? Cat Noir won't be able to purify the akuma even if he defeated the villain. So I've gotta stay and help out. Although I would've loved to spend time with my boyfriend on that trip, but when he gets back we can do that." She turned away and continued walking.

"Wait, the Horse Miraculous can be used to teleport back to Paris in the event of an Akuma situation." Fu hands the noirette the Horse Miraculous.

"Really? That's so cool! Xièxiè (Thank you), Master!" Kal hugged the man

"Of course. I'd feel guilty if you missed out on spending time with your loved one. And besides, Leopardess definitely deserves a bit of fun, just like all young people her age." Fu gave the amber-eyed girl a mouth-closed smile.

Kalianna grinned.

Scene: De-Sinclair Limo.

Kalianna was being taken to the Startrain by Madeline

"Are you sure you have everything?" Madeline asked the flawless-skinned girl.

"Of course. Plus I don't even need that much." Kalianna assured. 'And I even have a surprise for Adrien.' She smirked mischievously.

Scene: Gare du Nord.

Max, Markov, Alya, and Marinette step/fly out of a taxi as Kalianna arrives.

"Hey guys!" Kalianna waved while she got out her Gucci suitcase.

"Greetings Kalianna," Markov said.

Kali giggled while her limo drove away.

Meanwhile, in another car, Max's mom, Claudie Kanté, checks her smartwatch.

"You have no new emails." The smartwatch informed.

Claudie sighs, then steps out of the car, immediately becoming cheerful. "Who wants a sneak peak of the Startrain's operator cab!"