Chapter 46

They were all sat downstairs watching 'Tangled'. Liam, Niall and Zayn had joined them earlier in the day.

Harry was cuddled into Louis's side, and Ernest was asleep on Louis's lap.

Harry shut his eyes, Louis kissing his forehead lightly. "You sleepy love?"

"Mhm." Harry nodded. "Might fall asleep."

"Go up to bed. I'll be up in a bit. Just need to say goodnight and help mum put the kids to bed."

"Okay." Harry untangled himself from Louis's arm, standing up quietly.

He said goodnight before making his way upstairs. Niall and Liam had both gone up to bed early, tired after exploring the island that day.

Harry knocked on Niall's door, getting a "come in." He walked in, opening his arms.

"Just wanted to say goodnight." Harry sat on Niall's bed, hugging him. He'd been making sure to say goodnight to them every time he saw them. After what happened with him, he didn't want to be too careful. "I don't know if I've told you recently but I really appreciate how much you've helped me."

"Awe, I love you Harold." Niall kissed his cheek. "Goodnight."

"See you tomorrow. Oh, would you like to come to the beach with us all? I'm going to invite Liam in a minute."

"Of course, yeah. I wanna make sand castles."

Harry giggled, giving Niall one last hug before heading to Liam's room. "Alright Harry?" Liam paused whatever he was watching on the TV.

"Hello." Harry smiled, "just saying goodnight."

"Night Haz. Say night to Louis for me."

"I will." Harry smiled softly just at his name.

"God, you're so in love." Liam said in a teasing tone, nudging Harry gently.

"Yeah." Harry murmured, "I really really love him."

Liam pulled him in for a quick hug, "I'm so glad you're happy. Now go cuddle Louis."

"Okay." Harry nodded a little too quickly, "you know, he's got loads of tattoos as well."

"I do. You've told me many a time. I know you find them very hot as well. I don't need to know about your kinks."

"That's- that's not what I was gonna say." Harry blushed.

"You've hinted enough." Liam raised an eyebrow.

"Have not." Harry crossed his arms with a pout.

"You like his hands, you like his tattoos, you like his neck and his hair."

"I like everything about him. That doesn't reveal my kinks."

"It tells me enough Harry."

"This is just embarrassing."

"Go cuddle Louis." Liam laughed. "Talk to him about your kinks."

"Fuck off, we've not gotten that far yet."

"Well, may as well talk about it." He shrugged.

"I'm going to leave. Night Liam."

"Night Harry." He chuckled.

Harry waved, leaving the room and heading to Louis's. And his he supposed. Harry changed into a pair of Louis's trousers. He had plenty of his own down here by now, but he preferred to wear Louis's clothes when he could.

He climbed into the bed, wrapping a blanket around his head.

Louis soon entered the room, grinning at Harry in his cocooned form. He ran at the bed, jumping on and smothering Harry in hugs and kisses.