Chapter 42

"They said to do it." Harry smiled up at Louis from the armchair as Louis walked into his room.

"Huh?"

"Niall and Liam. They told me to open the bakery."

"Get in!" Louis grinned, walking over to Harry quickly and bending down to embrace him in a hug. "This is going to be wonderful."

"I'm so excited. So, so excited. This is what I've always dreamed about. I've always wanted to either be a lawyer or have my own cute little bakery on a cute little island."

"You deserve this." Louis beamed, "god, I've missed you."

"I don't wanna be away from you again. Ever." Harry stood up, not breaking the hug as they rocked from side to side.

"Never ever." Louis nodded. "Shall we go to bed in a minute?"

"Okay. Do you have any pyjama bottoms for me?"

"I do." Louis slipped out of the embrace, opening a drawer and chucking a pair at Harry. "Top too?"

"No thank you. If it's okay."

"Do I finally get to see all those tattoos of yours?"

"I suppose." Harry shrugged, "but they might be easier to see in daylight."

"Who says I can't see them now and in daylight?" Louis tilted his head with a smirk.

"Me." Harry replied cheekily. "Who knows if you'll be able to control yourself."

"Cheeky." Louis nudged him. "I've controlled myself around you since we met."

Harry pulled off Louis's jumper, gesturing to Louis to turn around as he pulled on the pyjamas.

"Done."

"Come sit next to me so I can admire them." Louis patted the bed.

Harry did so, watching Louis as Louis traced over his tattoos.

"You've got loads."

"Really?" Harry feigned shock.

"Shut it." Louis shoved his chest lightly and Harry held his hand there for a second.

"You've got warm hands." He smiled innocently.

"I love your tattoos. They're a fine line between pretty and hot, it's hard to tell which one. Well, the butterfly is definitely hot."

"You've said the word 'hot' an awful lot today."

"Well, why hold back? You like me, I like you, may as well let you know how hot you are."

"You're hot too." He admitted, "very hot." Harry leaned forward, kissing Louis.

"I really like kissing you." Louis ran a hand through Harry's curls.

"Me too. Kissing you I mean. And cuddling you. Can we cuddle?"

"Lie down then and we'll cuddle and sleep."

Harry slid down the bed, Louis copying his action. Harry rolled onto his side, tucking his head into Louis's shoulder and wrapping his arms around Louis's waist.

Louis kissed Harry's forehead, keeping him close. "You're the cutest person ever."

"Thought I was hot." Harry murmured.

"You are hot. You're also pretty and cute."

"You are too. We both are. I'm also sleepy though."

"Sleepy darling." Louis muttered fondly, "goodnight."

"Night night Lou. Sweet dreams."

"Sweet dreams."