Chapter 32

"Alright dickhead?" Lottie grinned as she answered Louis's facetime.

"Oi, language." Louis scolded.

"Oh fuck off Lou, I'm 22 now. Plus, that's a bit hypocritical, don't you think?"

"You fuck off." Louis flipped her off. "I'm older than you so I can do as I please thank you very much."

Lottie just rolled her eyes, "get on with it then."

"Get on with what?"

"Whatever you're planning on asking me."

"Who says I can't call my favourite-"

"What do you want?" She moved her hand in circles, urging him to hurry up.

"I need some advice."

"On?"

"Makeup."

"Are you going to start wearing it? Oh my god you should! Mascara would bring out your eyes!"

"No, no." Louis was quick to cut her off before she started spiralling. "It's not for me, it's for Harry."

"Ah, Harry. The mysterious guest."

"He's not mysterious." Louis spoke defensively.

"Yes he is. All we know is that his name is Harry, he's your guest and you're in love with him."

"Wh-" Louis seemed to turn into a goldfish. "No, what? who? Huh?"

"We've got connections you know." Lottie smirked, "just because you're her favourite it doesn't mean Barbara doesn't love us. And Zayn, he's informed us."

"Zayn's been back for one day!..and a half. But still, what? And who's 'us' and 'we'?"

"Me, Fizzy, Daisy, Phoebe, mum. Doris and Ernest don't know though."

"So you're all conspiring against me?" Louis got up to check out of his window before shutting his curtains.

"I don't have a spy at the window." She stated.

"You've got fucking spies everywhere!" He hissed, "now shut up about us and help me out!"

"Alright, alright. What do you want help with?"

"I need to get him mascara and eyeshadow and lip gloss and that pink stuff for your cheeks."

"Blush. Alright, do you want me to send you some links for stuff?"

"Yes please." He smiled. "And nail polish, I want some pretty colours."

"What does Harry actually look like?"

"Hold on." Louis found a picture of Harry stood in the garden with one of the feather boas wrapped loosely around his neck, laughing at something Louis had said. He held his phone up to the screen, Lottie squinting to get a better look.

"Get pink. Different shades of pinks, maybe light purple and sage green."

"Okay." Louis nodded, eager to go to the shops now.

"He's cute Lou. I can see you two together."

"Jesus we're going to have a fanclub soon." Louis huffed. "I'm gonna go. I want to buy the stuff before it gets to lunchtime and gets too busy here."

"Alright. I'm glad to be of assistance. We'll all come visit you soon, yeah?"

"Yeah please. I miss you all. It's been ages."

"Bye Louis!"

"Bye bye Charlotte. Love you."

"Love you too." She waved before hanging up.

//

Half an hour later Louis had returned with a bag full of stuff for Harry.

He knocked on Harry's bedroom door, getting a reply of "hold on" before the door opened.

Harry was holding a blanket around his waist, and paint was smudged on his face. On the floor was a bottle of cherry wine, paints and a half covered canvas.

"Are you naked?" Louis raised his eyebrows.

"No," Harry blushed, "I have a top on, and shorts."

"Well I can see the top." Louis chuckled, taking in the pink crop top, "it's just the fact that you have a blanket wrapped around your waist."

"Oh. No, shorts are on."

"Any reason for the blanket? Just like the look of it?" Louis kept his eyebrows raised.

Harry just shrugged, looking away before sitting on the bed.

"Got you something." Louis held up the bag.

"You have to stop buying me stuff." Harry sighed, but he looked excited all the same.

"Nah." Louis grinned, handing him the bag.

Harry looked inside, a smile stretching across his face before he tipped the bag out onto the bed, shuffling around.

He began to look through the stuff, the smile just growing larger.

"When I tell you you're the best person in the world, I really, really mean it." He muttered, looking around with teary eyes.

Louis pulled him into a side hug, kissing his cheek. "You gotta wear it now."

"Thank you." Harry sniffed. He thought his heart may burst. "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

"Can I put some on you?"

"If you'd like."

"Um there's some brush things in there as well. Lottie said I'd need to get them. But I don't know how to use this stuff so you'll have to tell me as I do it."

Louis had asked his sister about what to get. He'd done a bit of research. Harry felt so loved around Louis. He never wanted to leave.

"Use the big brush if you're putting blush on."

Louis shifted so he was sat opposite Harry, grabbing the brush and blush palette and leaning forwards.

His tongue was stuck out slightly in concentration as he started moving the brush in small circles on Harry's cheeks.

"You're gonna make me look like the dingly dangly scarecrow in a minute." Harry giggled.

"Shush you." Louis tapped him on the nose with the brush a couple of times before using his hands to try and smudge out the blush on his cheeks a little. "What else do you want?"

"Maybe just a bit of lipgloss. I think it would be safer if I did the mascara myself."

"No eyeshadow today?"

"Tomorrow." Harry confirmed. "I'll put it on in the morning so I can wear it all day."

"Okay. Lip gloss. Pout for me."

Harry stuck out his lips, Louis applying the lip gloss. He suddenly had the urge to lean forwards and kiss it off. It was strawberry after all, but no Louis. Naughty.

Harry ran his hands over his thighs, smiling largely at Louis.

"You can do the mascara stuff and we'll paint your nails tomorrow, yeah?"

"Okay." He nodded. He wandered over to the mirror, mascara in one hand and the other holding the blanket.

"Harry. If you want to be a mermaid you can probably buy a mermaid tail?"

Harry sat down and turned around, giving Louis a smaller smile. "I don't wanna be a mermaid."

"I'm really very confused about the blanket." He muttered.

Harry ignored him, leaning forward and opening his eyes wide as he began to apply mascara.

"Hey, you never told me I had paint on my face."

"It's cute." Louis shrugged, and Harry blushed a darker shade than the blush that had been applied. "You look so pretty." And that blush grew darker.

"Thank you." Harry said shyly. "And thank you for being so supportive."