𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

A/n: part 2 of fifty! but the more wholesome side C:

A/n 2: continuing of course with the very specific Madison's POV on this one as well!

A/n 3: i did stir up some reactions now did I, hmm?

A/n 4: I'm doing each of these notes separate so everyone can comment on each one of them but hey Im glad that I got you off your bed, seat, or wherever you read fifty on!

A/n 5: I'm a little conflicted if I'm gonna do an ultra time skip so I can end the book in Chapter 100 + Epilogue, but I think I'm definitely going to have to do it

A/n 6: again, thank you for being patient in me writing these chapters and hopefully when The Outsider concludes, you'll still stay with me as the second book is already set of being a Male Y/n x Madison Beer book!

A/n 7: okay i'm separating them too much, but if anyone or everyone is curious my next three books after the Madison Book is already listed within the lines of: || Male or Female Y/n x Thalia Crawford || Male or Female Y/n x Seraphine || (Maybe) Male or Female Y/n x Ariana Grande ||

▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖

ᴍᴀᴅɪꜱᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

Few Minutes After the conversation . . . At the Living Room . . .

My mind is just filled with thoughts after that conversation with Mom.

"I can't tell him this . . ." I thought to myself.

I felt soft hands on my shoulder and I looked up and it was Y/n. "Hey, sis." He smiled at me and kissed my forehead. "Y/n, hey bubby." He sat down next to me on the sofa. "You okay sis? You seem to be in deep thoughts." He said, hearing the worry in his voice. I looked at him and I chuckled. "I'm okay, Y/n, don't worry." I said, popping a smile.

He tilted his head. "Hmm, are you sure?"

I nodded. "Yes, bubby, I'm sure." I placed my hands on his cheeks and kissed his forehead. "Anything you want to do today?" He asked. "Well, hanging out with the best baby brother ever." I said, giggling. "But, I do want to go outside and just stroll around for a bit." I said.

"Can I come with?" He asked. "I thought you'd never ask." I giggled. "Change into something comfy, okay?" I said. "Yeah, you can change first, I'll wait here." Y/n said.

I nodded and went upstairs to change.

Few Minutes Later . . .

"Bub-" I entered my room and Y/n looked almost the exact same as me

"Bub-" I entered my room and Y/n looked almost the exact same as me. White tank top, baggy pants, a hat, and his other pair of Jordans, but I was wearing Converses.

"Oh, hey sis." Y/n chuckled as he sprayed his signature perfume, La Nuit De L'Homme from Saint Laurent that I had in my room in case he stays with the fam. "Did you copy my fit too?" I pouted. "Maybe? Maybe not?" He chuckled and ordered the bottles on my vanity table.