𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

Few Days Later . . . After your Dual Birthday celebration . . . Los Angeles, CA . . . Y/l/n Vacation Home

You felt the sun shining towards your face and you were bothered enough to wake up. Opening your eyes, you saw your Mom sitting right next to your bed. "Ah, good morning, sweetie." Your mom smiled and kissed your forehead. "Morning, mama." You sat up and yawned. "Are we flying back home already?" You asked. "Not yet, we'll fly back home next week." Your mom smiled.

"I actually planned a little Y/l/n family day today!" Your mom said, brightly. "Ooh." You chuckled. "Well, get ready. Do everything in your routine and when you're done, come downstairs." Your mom squeezed your nose and laughed. "Alright, Mom." You said.

Twenty Minutes Later . . .

"Ah there he is!" Your dad said. "Took ya a minute, son." He added. "Heyo, Pops. Actually I'm adding new routines to my usual morning routine that I learned from my girls." You said. "Skin care, I assume?" He said. "Yup."

"Your mom always makes me try that, but I personally don't think I need it." He laughed it off. "Don't be calling me if you get a nasty acne plague on your face!" Your mom laughed as she approached the both of you.

"Ouch, Mom. Didn't have to do Dad like that." You laughed. "He's used to it." Your mom laughed. "Alright you two." Your mom looked at you for a second. "Ah our model son is using our brand now." Vanessa laughed.

"Gotta do it somehow." You chuckled. "Alright, let's have some breakfast first. Got us a reservation, and." Your mom said and she threw the car keys to your dad. "You're driving this time, Alex."

"Ugh, do I have to sweetie? Why not Y-" Your dad said, but was stopped by your Mom. "Don't you even dare. You're driving, Alexander Y/l/n. No buts!" Your mom laughed. "Ugh, your mom is tough, I'll tell you that." Your dad joked.

"What was that?!" Your mom said. "Nothing, honey!" Your dad laughed.

At the diner . . .

"Oh my god it's the Y/l/n's!" One bystander said. "Oh boy, Mom. You're showing off your YSL too much." You laughed. "Oh whatever son." She laughed while she ruffled your hair, entering the diner. "Good Morning! Called in earlier for breakfast for Vanessa Y/l/n?" Your mom said. "Oh! Mrs. Y/l/n! Please, follow me!" The waitress smiled and we followed her.

Sitting down, the waitress gave us their best menus possible. "I'll be nearby when you guys are ready!" She said to us. We three nodded and she left us alone. "They got like lots and lots of selections here." You said.

"That's the American Breakfast for you, son." Alexander laughed. "And I thought the ones that I cook for Mads and Ari are huge enough, I think this is a bigger serving!" You laughed.

"Alright you two. We're gonna stuff ourselves, so pick what you guys want to try!" Your mom said. "Already got one." You laughed.

The waitress then arrived to your table. "Good morning! What can we get for you today?" She smiled at us brightly. "Hi, honey! So, I would love to try your waffles with fruit on top." Your mom started off. "Hot coffee with that as well, with three scoops of sugar and cream." She said next. "And, what do you recommend for like an after-breakfast meal?" She asked.

"Oh, we have the best ice-cream cake, always made here!" The waitress smiled. "Hmm, okay then! So, can we also just get a whole strawberry ice cream cake?" Your mom finished off. "Okay, I got it! How about you sirs?" She looked at us. "You can go first, Dad." You said.

"Alright. I'll take um this American Breakfast with pancakes." He said. "Any drinks with that, Mr. Y/l/n?" She asked. "Oh, I'll take a lemonade please." He said.