Crasher Partie (Party Crasher)

Scene: Adrien's Room.

Adrien is talking to Wayhem through a video chat on his computer.

"I'm really sorry, Wayhem, but I've got a casting this afternoon and then a private fencing lesson." Adrien notices Wayhem tearing up. "But we will hang out soon. You're my number one fan after all."

Wayhem dries his tears.

"My father never lets me hang out. I only have one friend over. My best friend." Adrien said, referring to Kalianna.

"Seriously? You only have your best friend over?"

Adrien nods.

"That's harsh. But at least you've got one person in your life. But one of these days, I'm gonna come over and change your dad's mind and we'll have a rocking good time. For real! Even your best friend can come! Girl or boy. It doesn't matter."

(We don't do gender discrimination here. 😤)

"My father doesn't change his mind very easily, but I appreciate the thought. Okay, gotta go finish my homework before the shoot. See you, Wayhem." Adrien waved

"Bye, Adrien." Wayhem waved before he hung up.

"Why don't you make the most of your father being out of town?" Plagg suggested. "Have some friends over and live it up a little."

"You know my father has very high expectations of me." Adrien reminded. "I can't go behind his back like that. Besides, even if I wanted to live it up a little, my bodyguard's keeping an eye on me and making sure I stay in line."

"That's okay, you've got me. And our endless supply of cheese. That'll make anyone happy."

Adrien smiled a bit.

Scene: Seine.

Marinette places a tree down. "Hey, weren't the boys supposed to be here?"

"Nino was asked at the last minute to DJ his grandma's birthday party," Alya said.

"Ivan suddenly got a toothache and rushed over to the dentist," Mylène uttered.

"Nathaniel crashed his computer and lost all the pages of the comic book he and Marc are doing. Max and Markov are helping them fix it." Alix spoke.

"Kim said had to go to the pool for a mandatory swim lesson, though I'm not entirely sure why he texted me that." Kalianna was confused.

Marinette senses something is wrong and gasps. "Oh! Uh... speaking of excuses, I- I- forgot that I was supposed to help my... grandpa bake a cake for one of his mouse's birthday today. Sorry, Mylène. Catch you later, girls!" She runs off.

"Did I miss something, or is it bad excuses world championship today?" Alya asked.

Scene: Outside Agreste Mansion.

Nino rings the doorbell, and a camera comes out, with Gorilla viewing them from it.

"Hello. We're here to see Adrien. We got to work on a school project together." Nino lied.

The camera unceremoniously goes back in. Nino chuckles mischievously and rings the doorbell again. The camera returns.

"Word is, you're one of the biggest superhero figure collectors in the world. Is it true your collection is only missing a few pieces? Including this incredibly rare Majestia Millennium Edition?" Nino inquired as Max shows Gorilla the action figure.

Gorilla grunts in surprise and opens the mailbox.

Nino puts the figure inside. "Here ya go!"

Gorilla opens the gate for them.