Miraculer

Scene: Le Grand Paris.

Chloé and Sabrina rush to the roof.

Sabrina watched Nadja on the news from her phone as she ran. "...help them defeat the fearsome Destroyer, Leopardess, Ladybug, and Cat Noir-" The girl twists her foot and drops her phone near Chloé. "Whoa!"

"-with the help of their sidekicks: Rena Rouge and Carapace,"

Chloé activates her Queen Bee signal. "Today's the day."

"Let's hope the guardians will defeat this villain soon! Stay tuned for updates." Nadja concluded.

Chloé pulls her photos with Ladybug and Leopardess that were taken in "Evillustrater" and then notices Sabrina's phone.

"The battle between our heroes and Destroyer is in full swing!" Nadja reported. On-screen, the Eiffel Tower explodes and Chloé picks the phone up. "Oh no! And now Paris' most pointed monument is being ravaged by the horrendous supervillain!"

"Ugh, how embarrassing. Without me around, they look ridiculous." Chloé flipped her hair. "Utterly ridiculous," 

"Come on, Ladybug and Leopardess! You need help. Come and fetch Chloé!" Sabrina requested.

Chloé nudges Sabrina with her elbow.

"Ah! Oh yes, sorry uhm... Come and fetch Queen Bee!"

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

"Mayura. Ladybug, Leopardess, and Cat Noir are in trouble." Hawk Moth informed.

Meanwhile, Mayura was spying on Chloé from behind a nearby statue. "Chloé's already waiting for them like she always does."

"Perfect. Be ready in case Ladybug or Leopardess goes and hands her the Bee Miraculous." Hawk Moth smirked.

Scene: Le Grand Paris Hotel's Roof.

Both girls watch from Sabrina's phone.

"Ladybug calls her Lucky Charm and gets... a note?" Nadja was confused. "What is she going to do with that? Will Cat Noir, Rena Rouge, Leopardess, and Carapace...?"

"Come on! What are you waiting for? You need me!" Chloé gritted her teeth.

"Okay! Of course! That's brilliant! And Ladybug pulls it off yet again with Leopardess's Glitter Spray! They defeated Destroyer with the help of all their superhero friends!" Nadja smiled.

On-screen, Miraculous Ladybug is flying around Paris and fixes the Eiffel Tower.

"All? ALL!? What about Queen Bee? Ugh!" Chloé throws Sabrina's phone against the ground in fury and then crosses her arms.

Sabrina picks up her phone. "That's really not cool."

"Oh, you so don't get it. Ladybug and Leopardess only call on me when they have serious villains to contend with."

"Uhh, yeah! Of course."

Chloé sadly looks at her photographs.

~~~~~~~~

Ladybug, Leopardess, Carapace, and Rena Rouge land between two buildings.

"Wayzz, shell off." Nino detransforms.

"Trixx, let's rest." Alya detransforms. 

Ladybug collects the Turtle Miraculous while Leopardess collects the Fox Miraculous.

"And don't forget. Nobody can ever know our secret identities." Ladybug reminded.

"Except us, of course." Nino held hands with his girlfriend.