2/14/11

Ok, I have to make this fast. Here goes attempt #2. S walked in while I was writing the last one, so I quickly got rid of all evidence.

So I have news this time, which may or may not interest you.

Ive told you about my self diagnosed depression right? I'm just scared that if I tell someone they'll think I'm dramatic or something. I feel overdramatic just saying this. But anyway, I nearly told F5 about it. I practically just said it. But he didn't get the hint.

So i first told him that I was kinda upset but I didn't know how to explain it, and he said that he's always there if I need to talk, which is nice. But then we kinda moved on. But then I felt like I had chickened out, so i tried to bring it up by saying that our mom had been on depression medicine for a while, cuz depression can be genetic, but he just kinda brushed it off. In my mind I was like, omg I'm trying to tell you something! Pay attention! But no. But I was close!

Anyway I just really wanted to share that. Also, Glee comes on tomorrow! I'm such a fangirl nerd for Darren Criss. It's really awful. He's just the most amazing actor! I was watching a video where the glee guys talked about romance and his story was adorable! And he's so good at talking to the camera!

Chris Colfer is also amazing. One of his favorite love songs is from Wicked, and that made me smile like a crazy person, cuz Wicked is one of the best things ever! but I've heard the book isn't as good...

Anyway. I say that a lot. But whatever. Happy Valentines day. I hope yours was better than mine. We are reading a play in theatre, and I wanted a big part, but it was chosen randomly and S got the big part, and I got 3 lines. Plus, I have yet to play a girl in that class. Oh well. Maybe next time.

There were no big romantic gestures. Guys our age just aren't romantic like they are on TV. *sigh*

Not that I was expecting one toward me. I'm pathetic :/

Anyhow( I changed it!) I have more homework, and I'm exhausted. But I have to finish watching last weeks episode of V. Anyone else watch it? I really like it. I'm curious to see what will happen next.

So goodbye, and goodnight, my wonderful readers.

Oh, and another reason to hate today: my friend was supposed to be my valentine , but she cheated on me! I was crushed! ;) and S is just a major cheater! Lol just kidding. Goodnight.