12/10/10

I don't think I've ever been this tired in my life. And I have exams in a week. Something us not right with that picture...

Anyway, I feel a little better. For anyone who might wanna know, I'm trying my hardest to be nice to the girl at lunch, but she didn't say much today, so it was kinda quiet.

One week. I have to make it through one week. I hope I can do it. Adrenaline is the only thing that's gonna get me through exams.

So there isn't much going on, but I really wanted to write. Just to write. How are you? Good? I hope so.

Also, a have a new fan! So hello kainani! I love getting new fans! Although right now I only have two... But thank you, and I read your story. It's really good, even though I'm not a huge fan of Twilight ;)

Also thanks to my other fan, ToxicBunny ( I hope I spelled it right, I'm really sorry if I didn't).

Both of you are awesome, especially if you are still reading :)

Anything good going on with anyone out there? The most interesting part of my weekend is trying to remember factoring quadratics for my geometry exam. I'm scared...

Oh, another thing! Right now I'm kinda in between loving and hating technology. First, my tv broke, and now all I can watch is Disney channel( speaking of, did you hear about Miley Cyrus doing drugs? I knew she was dumb, but I didn't know she was THAT stupid). Then, my iPod that has been dead for a month mysteriously turned itself back on, and is now fully charged and working perfectly!

Yeah, I'm that boring.

But I'm reading Harry Potter again, and it's awesome. Just awesome.

So If u have any time between homework tomorrow, I don't even need my tv.

You guys are awesome, and if you keep reading reading every installment, I would be extremely grateful!

Thank you!

I'm sorry it's so short!

Goodbye!