𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Continuation from last chapter . . .

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

Deciding to assemble your PC because it was too early in the night, plus you and Madison weren't really tired. You went at it as you finally had all the parts when the tower came in a few days ago.

You placed your phone on FaceTime with
Ahri with everyone while you and Madison build your PC.

𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒆𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆: 𝑮𝒖𝒎𝒊𝒉𝒐 💞

"Now I'm super jealous of your PC, Y/n! You really have the best of the best stuff ever!" Akali pouted. "Well, you guys did get me these, didn't you?" You said, chuckling. "You got a point there." Akali said.

"Now I didn't think that Mads is a PC person in a way too!" Ahri said. "Well, not really like that, Ahri! I just know like how to insert these RAM thingies!" Madison laughed. "Well either way, building is always fun!" Akali said.

"Oh! Your EP is releasing in a few hours!" You said. "Uhuh!" Evelynn said. "Well, looks like [S/n] is having a small party for sure!" Madison said. "We actually just got the email from Principal Crawford! She's the sweetest!" Seraphine said.

"She really is! But I think I might miss the party, I have Volleyball practice then." You said. "Aww." The girls pouted.

"But! I'll try to get there as soon as we're done!" You smiled. The girls smiled and nodded. "Mads! You should come!" Ahri said. "Really?" Madison said. "Of course! Don't worry, a lot of people know you in school so, you'll be alright! I already sent an email back to Principal Crawford." Ahri said. "Well, alright! Plus, I really do want to see you guys' school!" Madison said. "And seeing Y/n? I'm sure he'd have more eyes of jealousy when I'm there with you guys." Madison giggled.

"Oh my gosh, sis." You said. The girls and Madison laughed. "Were down for it!" Kai'Sa said. "Well looks like it's settled!" Madison smiled. "Yup! Well, we'll leave you guys to finish that! We'll see you both at school tomorrow! We love you guys!" The girls said.

"We love you too!" You and Madison said and the call ended.

𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒆𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑬𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅.

Looking at Madison, you couldn't help but smile. "What's wrong, bubba?" She looked at you. You took off her glasses and cleaned them. "Nothing, just I'm surprised that earlier today, you'd just want to cry your eyes out due to him, but tonight, well. It's just the same Madison I know and love."

Madison smiled and placed both of her hands on your cheek. "Well, it's because of you and your girls. I didn't think I'd say that so many times today, but it is all because of you and K/DA." Madison smiled.

You chuckled and grabbed the glasses case and placed her glasses back. "Dunno why you still use these fake ones." You chuckled. "It's cute." She said to you. "But you're always cute, sis."

"Says my cutest and amazing-est baby brother." Madison smiled. She ruffled your hair and hugged you. You felt her sigh deeply. "I don't know what imma do if you weren't here with me today." She said. "Well as long as me or Ryder are around, you'll know what to do and know that we'll always be with you forever, until the day we die." You said.

"You promise?" Madison said. "I promise, sis." You smiled. As you let go of the hug, you placed the screwdriver back on the box. "Little movie night before I sleep for school?" You offered. "I'd prefer that we sleep now so you won't be late for class, dummy. I'm going to drop you off, okay?" Madison smiled and stood up.

"Wha-" you said and she already went to the bathroom. You chuckled and sighed. "Thank you for being in my life, Mads." You said to yourself.

Fifteen Minutes Later . . .