𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

Friday . . . [S/n] High School . . . 12:00 P.M.

Before you went to the library, you went to the nurse's office first. Signing in the sheet that was outside of the door. You filled up the paper and slid it under. Few minutes later, the door opened. "Ah, Y/n! Come in." Nurse D'Angelo smiled. You placed your bag on the side and sat down on the bed. "What seems to be the problem, Y/n?" She asked.

"Well, for the past few days I've been sleep deprived, but I am trying to catch up on sleep and everything." You started off. "But, right now? My head hurts like hell right here." You finished off and placing your hand on the right side of your head.

"I see. Well, I'm glad that you're resting for your sleep deprivation, but it could be possible that it could be a migraine instead of a normal headache." Nurse D'Angelo said. "It's been going for a few days, so yes, it can be a migraine. I may need to send you home Y/n." Nurse D'Angelo said.

You sighed deeply. "Can I finish off the day?"

"It's going to be a painful few hours and you've already did half the school day today. Plus, I'm sure the teachers of your second half of the day should understand. I will send them something and I will call your mom, okay?" Nurse D'Angelo smiled. "Okay, Thank you so much." You said. "You can lay down for now, Y/n. Get a few minutes rest."

Few Minutes Later . . .

"Y/n? Wake up." The faint voice said. You opened your eyes and you saw Madison. "M-Madison?" You asked. "Yeah, bubba. Mama V couldn't make it as she had to do a conference for YSL. So, good thing I'm on the emergency contacts." Madison sighed. You sat up, and Nurse D'Angelo entered the room. "You're all set to take Y/n, Miss Beer." Nurse D'Angelo said. "Thank you so much." Madison smiled. "Oh, Y/n. Evelynn, Kai'Sa, Akali, Ahri, and Seraphine are at the lobby for you too before you leave." Nurse D'Angelo said.

"O-Okay. Thank you so much for everything, Nurse D'Angelo." You said. "Don't mention it, your teachers know about it so they'll just send you the work that you'll miss. Get a lot of rest, okay?" Nurse D'Angelo smiled and left you and Madison alone. "Let's go, Y/n?" Madison said.

You nodded and you got off the bed and grabbed your backpack and went to the lobby.

Reaching the lobby of the Nurse's Office, the girls were waiting for you. "Y/n." Ahri said. "H-Hey." You smiled. "Does it hurt, babe?" Akali said. "I-I'm alright, Rogue. Just a migraine that stuck with me for a few days." You said.

"We'll come visit you after school, babe. Okay?" Kai'Sa said. You just nodded. "I'll take Y/n to my house for now, girls. Mama Vanessa locked the doors to their home as she had to take a leave." Madison said. "Okay, Madison. Please watch over him." Seraphine said.

"Of course I will. Now you guys go to your classes, don't want you guys to be late." Madison said.

The K/DA girls nodded and before they left, they hugged you tightly. "Get some rest okay? We'll bring food, medicine and whatever you need." Evelynn said. You nodded and the girls left the office first.

You put your hand on the side of your head. "God dammit." You said softly. "I hope this migraine gets off your head soon, bubba. Come on." Madison held your hand and you both got out of the office and walk the hallways of the school to go back to the parking lot.

At Madison's Mansion . . .

You sat down at the living room and just sat there. "I'll get you a cold pack, okay?" Madison said. You just nodded. "C-Can you please turn off the lights or close the shades?"

"Of course, bubba." Madison smiled at you and made the living room more darker.

Few Minutes Later . . .