Weredad

Scene: Paris; Night.

There is an explosion near the Notre-Dame. Gigantitan is running through the streets.

"Cake!"

People are fleeing their cars and running away in fear of being stepped on.

"Cake! Cake!" Gigantitan cheered.

Leopardess, Ladybug, and Cat Noir are trying to catch up with Gigantitan. He sees the Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie.

"Cake!"

Just then Tom barged out of the bakery holding a wooden shovel. "I'll protect my pastries if it's the last thing I do."

"Cake!"

Sabine ran out to her husband's side. "Tom, you're going to get hurt!"

"Cake!" Gigantitan comes closer, the two huddle in fear.

Ladybug, Leopardess, and Cat Noir land behind the baby villain.

"No, Da-Mr. Dupain! Move aside!" Ladybug catches Gigantitan's wrist with her yo-yo. But he simply flung hr away. She smacks into a billboard displaying Adrien's ad.

"Oof." Leopardess winced.

"Ah, Adrien's lips." Ladybug slides off and drops to the ground. "Ow!"

"Oof again." Leopardess chuckled.

"One of ya'll could've at least caught me. Lucky Charm!" The bug hero receives a giant plastic doughnut. It falls on her and she struggles to hold it up.

"Cake!" Gigantitan takes the doughnut and tries to eat it. Realizing it's not real, he throws it through the wall of Marinette's room. "Not cake!"

"Your plastic doughnut doesn't stand a chance against the best macaroons in Paris. That baby has taste." Cat Noir said.

The heroes go after Gigantitan.

Scene: The Bakery.

Tom realizes Marinette and Kalianna are in trouble as they are up in the room having a sleepover. "That's Marinette's bedroom!" He runs up the stairs. "Marinette! Kalianna!"

"Cat Noir, grab this!" Leopardess's voice yelled.

Gigantitan's hand bursts through the stairwell. Tom continues up the stairs. He runs into the apartment. "Marinette! Kalianna!"

"Cataclysm!" Cat Noir's voice yelled.

The apartment begins to crumble.

"Marinette! Kalianna!" Tom tries to enter Marinette's room, but the door is jammed.

"Miraculous Ladybug!" Ladybug's voice shouted.

The apartment and door are fixed, so Tom runs in. "Marinette!" He sees Marinette in her bed and pulls back the covers. It is only a doll head that looks like her. "Ah!" He ran over to the couch, which had a sheet on it. "Kalianna!" He lifts up the sheet and sees a pillow underneath it. He gasped in horror.

Gigantitan is deakumatized in midair and falls into Ladybug's arms. She picks up his pacifier.

"So what was it this time?" Cat Noir inquired.

"A late-night craving, huh, baby August?" Ladybug spins him around and he laughs. "Oo." She giggled. "You're so cute!" She peppers his forehead with kisses.

"I better get going." Leopardess saluted her partners and swung away.

Ladybug's earrings beeped just then. She hands August to Cat Noir. "Here, you can have him."