ℜ𝔬𝔷𝔢𝔫𝔫🥀

Alright so I wanted to explain Rozenn's character more since there is a small description of the main things at the end of each chapter, but I wanted to go in depth.

Beliefs- Rozenn's beliefs are somewhat like Eret, Ranboo and Techno's all mixed. Ranboo with not choosing a particular side and choosing people. Techno with not choosing government and picking when to fight. But, she relates to Eret the most. Even though he's a monarchy which is government, he believes in Ranboo's ideals, but he also knows he has to fight when his friends are to help them and keep them safe. She'll fight when necessary or when it benefits the people she loves.

Relationships-

Tommy- negative- doesn't understand why he would chose disc over people including his best friend. Still has residual anger from his betrayal at the festival.

Tubbo- positive- would protect him at all cost. She loves him just as a brother and sister relationship. Forgives him even though he hurt her.

Ranboo- extremely positive- would protect him at all cost. Loves him just as an older sister would. Has nothing against him and agrees with a few of his ideals and morals. Gave him a place to stay after doomsday

Sam- positive- had feelings towards him and accepts his busy schedule with being the warden guard and also his redstone business. Has let him in and gone on a date.

Technoblade- positive- a little further apart since the doomsday explosion. (A/N this is mainly since he went on a hiatus for like two months and only streamed like twice. I mean this isn't a lot of content to work with Mr.Blade) Still would give the world for her brother though.

Nihachu- positive- very happy with how Niki burned down Lmantree, loves her as a friend and always has a soft spot for her

Dream- negative- very conflicted on him ever since doomsday. Hated the fact that he outed Ranboo, hated that he's going after Tubbo as well

Description of Rozenn

Height- 5'5

Hair- Pink hair, dark roots, goes to her mid back (usually straight, in either dutch or french braids, ponytail)

Eye color- Green usually, can turn red at will or when she feels strong emotion (usually when angry)

Face- ivory colored skin, light freckles, dimple on her right side, short lashes that curl, round face

Body- alright here's the mother fucking tea. She's relatively medium sized, weighing in about 120. She has muscles, but not too much. She actually has pretty small boobs and a relatively normal ass. (BAHHAHAH I AM SO SORRY) she's pretty fit since she works out so much and does so much training.

Style- usually wearing black, always has her netherite sword on her and a black rose necklace dangling from her neck (has a bit of wither potion effect in it for emergencies)

Nails- usually painted black or red. Normal nail size, can't have it too long since she does a lot of handy work.

Expert- Sword, hand to hand pvp, bow and arrow

Neutral (knows how to do, not an expert)- first aid, cooking, potion brewing, crossbow, axe pvp, knife pvp

Flaws- has a very hard shell, can be very closed off, voices get to her sometimes, can't say no to people she cares about sometimes, the amount of people she cares about