Marionnettiste 2 (Puppeteer 2: Part 1)

Scene: Adrien's Room.

Adrien is playing his piano with Plagg when there's a knock at the door.

"Whoa!" Plagg hides in the piano while Nathalie walks in.

"Ready to go, Adrien?"

Adrien sighs. "Nathalie, since this is gonna take a while, can I bring Kalianna again and a friend?"

Nathalie nods. "Hmm."

Scene: Kalianna's Balcony.

Kalianna is relaxing on her balcony when she gets a call from her boyfriend. She smiles and answers. "Hey Mr. Charming, what's up?"

"I wanted to ask if you'd come to Grévin Wax Musem again with me. I have to go back there. Alya and Nino are coming along too, Marinette and Manon as well."

"Awww." Kal pouted. "I wanted it to be just us." She smirked. "We could've done so many things together alone~."

Scene: Adrien's Room.

The green-eyed boy's face flushed red, causing Nathalie to raise an eyebrow. "Uh, Ma Reine, I gotta go." He quickly hung up.

Scene: Kalianna's Balcony.

The noirette laughed. "He's so adorable. Better get changed." She was about to walk back inside her room when she got a text message. She opened it to see what it was.

'We still can. 😏' 

Kali giggled and chewed on her fingernail.

Scene: Agreste Car.

Gorilla drives all six of them to the museum. Kalianna was sitting in the back next to Manon on the right side where Alya and Nino were, listening to music with her AirPods, not even paying attention to Marinette staring at Adrien and Alya and Nino whispering to each other.

"You leave Adrien alone, and then, I'll leave Marinette alone. I'll have to convince Kalianna to come with us..." Alya whispered to her boyfriend.

"Hey! Why are you leaving Marinette all alone? Don't you like her?" Manon asked the two.

"Huh, what're you guys talking about?" Marinette questioned.

"Nothing! It's got nothing to do with us leaving you and Adrien alone-" Nino gets elbowed by Alya. "Uh...! To... look at the statues as, uh, just friends, of course." He laughs nervously, Marinette gasps.

"Don't worry, Manon. It's just that Alya and Nino are boyfriend and girlfriend, and they probably wanna spend some time alone together. Without us." Adrien explained.

Marinette sighs with relief.

"Really? But I thought you and Kalianna were boyfriend and girlfriend." Manon exposed.

Now that was a sentence that Kalianna heard. Marinette's eyes widened while Anna and Adrien blushed.

"When she babysits me, I see photos of you and her on her iPad ki-" 

Kalianna interrupted Manon by covering her mouth, laughing nervously. "Oh Manon, the reason why me and him have photos together are because..."

Marinette, Nino, Alya peered at the flawless-skinned girl.

"Because..."

"Because we're fashion models!" Adrien quickly saved his girlfriend.

"But then why are there so many hearts on some of the pictures?"