Oblivio: Part 2

Scene: The Lobby.

Hawk Moth is speaking as the villain looks around.

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

"Nobody? We must have missed something."

Hawk Moth's purple butterfly appears in front of the villain's vision.

"They have to be inside the building, Oblivio. Ladybug, Cat Noir, and Leopardess can't have escaped. Retrace your steps. They must have transformed back by now. And with their memories erased, you won't have any trouble getting your hands on their Miraculous."

Scene: The Office.

Marinette, Kalianna, and Adrien are sitting in front of the movie poster, leaning against a column.

"If my own mother doesn't know that I'm Ladybug, then nobody must know." Marinette figured.

"What about us? Do you think... we know?" Adrien questioned.

"Hm." Marinette looks at a photo of Adrien as her phone's background. She blushed. Could she possibly have a crush on Adrien? Is that why she had him as her background?

Meanwhile, Adrien was scrolling through images of him and Kalianna on his phone. There was one where they were at the Effiel Tower on their first date, them sharing ice-cream, them kissing, and other romantic photos. He blushed furiously and looked at Kali.

"Hey, uh.. I know this is a long stretch but from what I've seen on my phone, I'm 100% sure you're my girlfriend."

"What?!" Marinette shrieked, feeling an overload of sadness and envy overcome her.

"I-I'm your girlfriend?" Anna blushed.

"Yeah. Come here." Adrien took the silky-black-haired girl's hand and gently pulled her over to him. "Take a look at these pictures."

Kalianna bashfully looked at the photos as Adrien scrolled.

"And if your phone wasn't dead, I'm pretty sure you'd have, no, have pictures of you and me too. You even sent me..." Adrien rubbed the back of his neck.

"I sent you what?"

"This." The green-eyed boy showed her the photo in his messages.

"Omg." Kalianna covered her mouth. "You're really my boyfriend."

"I even have you like this." Adrien showed her the name she had in his messages.

'😍💗💞💓Future Wife😘💘💛💚'

Kalianna blushed even more. She then did something unexpected. She grabbed Adrien by the face and kissed him passionately, he immediately kissed back.

Marinette turned away sadly. This was so embarrassing. It's like she didn't even exist right now. She felt like a third wheel.

"Wow." Adrien breathed after his girlfriend broke the kiss. "You're an amazing kisser. I can see why your mine."

Hearing enough, Marinette decided to step in. "Hold on. If we're the superheroes, then what are they?" She gestures towards the kwamis by the window.

"No idea." Kalianna shrugged.

"You can't just leave, we have to help them!" Tikki yelled at Plagg.

"We don't even know who we are, or who they are. I don't want to help out a couple of strangers." Plagg refused.

"You know what? You may not remember who you are, but at least you know this about this about yourself: you're a selfish coward!" Sunny spat.

"Agreed." Tikki frowned before she and Sunny turned away from him.