Onii-Chan (Oni-Chan: Part 2)

Scene: Gabriel's atelier.

"What was that young girl doing in my house?" Gabriel asked angrily, showing the picture of Lila and Adrien.

"I decided it would be good for her to help Adrien review his mathematics," Nathalie said.

"I'm the only one who decides what's good for my son! This isn't the first time you've been fooled by his schoolmates."

"Do you want... to take Adrien out of school?"

"No. But I won't allow Adrien to be influenced by the company he keeps. On second thought, I think this photo is going to help me get that young girl in particular away from my son once and for all."

Scene: Jardin des Tuileries.

Kagami has finished training and looks at the message Lila sent. Upon seeing the photo, she becomes furious. She had then seen another message that Kalianna accidentally sent. She peered at it and became even more furious as she throws her phone in anger and rage and looks inside her scrapbook at the rose Adrien gave her, having a flashback from Frozer.

The girl was still looking at the rose before tears start to form in her eyes as she picked up her bokken.

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

"Such a tornado of negative emotions surrounding simple photos. But the strongest anger isn't always necessarily the nosiest one." The villain creates an akuma. "Fly, my evil akuma, and unleash her anger!"

The akuma flew off into the sky.

Scene: Jardin des Tuileries.

Kagami has used her bokken to slice a tree, tears started to stream down on her face. She drops her bokken and kneels down as she begins to cry when the akuma enters the rose Adrien gave to her.

"Oni-Chan, I am Hawk Moth. I'm giving you the power to track down Lila Rossi and Kalianna De-Sinclair and make sure they never get close to your loved one ever again. Adrien Agreste is way too innocent to be wary of them. Of course, they'll persuade Ladybug, Leopardess, and Cat Noir to stop you from accomplishing your duty. You must therefore bring me their Miraculous, to punish them for their naivety."

"Yes, Hawk Moth." Kagami transforms into Oni-Chan.

Scene: Adrien's room.

⚠WARNING!⚠: This scene is mature. You can skip if you want.

"O-Oh fu-ah~." Adrien groaned in pleasure. His girlfriend was currently on top of him, riding him so rough it almost hurt. He attempted to touch her breasts but she slapped his hands away.

"Don't touch." The noirette snapped, lifting up her self then plunging down again harshly, she kept repeating these movements at a fast pace.

Adrien moaned loudly, shifting his head deep inside his pillow, trying to muffle his sounds. He tried to put his hands on Kalianna's hips but she once again slapped his hands away.

"I said don't touch." She growled.

"W-Why can't I-" Adrien bit his pillow, groaning as he felt himself twitch inside her. "So... close... Mmph!"

Just as he was about to cum Kalianna got off him and laid beside him on the other pillow, leaving his member twitching, begging for release.

18+ Scene Over.

"Huh? What?" Adrien was confused. "Baby why'd you stop?" He touched her shoulder.

"Hmph!" Kali turned away from him, pulling the bed's sheet over herself.