The Doctor's Wife Pt 3

[Tardis]

AMY; Doctor, something's wrong.

[Corridor]

DOCTOR: It's House. He's after the Tardis. Just get out both of you.

[Tardis]

Isabella : We can't. You locked the door, remember?

[Junkyard]

DOCTOR: But I've unlocked it.

[Tardis]

AMY: You stupid well haven't.
(The Cloister Bell starts to toll and a wind blows through.)
Isabella : Doctor, I don't like this.

[Junkyard]

(The Doctor tries the screwdriver again, and snaps his fingers.)
DOCTOR: Open!

[Tardis]

AMY: Doctor?

[Junkyard]

DOCTOR: Open this door!

[Tardis]

Isabella : Ronald , hold my hand.

[Junkyard]

DOCTOR: Amy Isabella. Ronald! Rory!
(The Tardis dematerialises. The Doctor tries the phone again.)
DOCTOR: Amy? Isabella, can you hear me? (no) Okay, right. I don't, I really don't know what to do. That's a new feeling.

[Tardis]

(The Tardis is hurtling towards a Rift.)
RORY: Listen, whatever happens, at least we're together. And we're in the Tardis, so we're safe.
AMY: Yeah.
HOUSE [OC]: You're half right. I mean, you are in the Tardis. What a great adventure. I should have done this half a million years ago. So, Amy, Isabella Ronald  Rory, why shouldn't I just kill you now?

[Spaceship]

DOCTOR: It's gone.
IDRIS: Eaten?
DOCTOR: No, it left. Not eaten, hi-jacked. But why?
AUNTIE: It's time for us both to go, and keep together.
DOCTOR: Whoa, whoa, whoa. Go? What do you mean, go? Where are you going?
AUNTIE: Well, we're dying, my love. It's time for Auntie and Uncle to pop off.
UNCLE: I'm against it.
AUNTIE: It's your fault, isn't it, sweets? Because you told House it was the last Tardis. House can't feed on them if there's none more coming, can he?
UNCLE: So now he's off to your universe to find more Tardises.
DOCTOR: It won't.
AUNTIE: Oh, it'll think of something.
(Auntie collapses.)
UNCLE: Actually, I feel fine.
(Then he drops.)
DOCTOR: Not dead. You can't just die!
IDRIS: We need to go to where I landed, Doctor, quickly.
DOCTOR: Why?
IDRIS: Because we are there in three minutes. We need to go now. Ow. Roughly how long do these bodies last?
DOCTOR: You're dying.
IDRIS: Yes, of course I'm dying. I don't belong in a flesh body. I could blow the casing in no time. No, stop it. Don't get emotional. Hmm. That's what the orangey girl says. You're the Doctor. Focus.
DOCTOR: On what? How? I'm a madman with a box, without a box. I'm stuck down the plughole at the end of the universe on a stupid old junkyard. Ooo.
IDRIS: Ooo what?
DOCTOR: I'm not.
IDRIS: Not what?
DOCTOR: Because it's not a junkyard. Don't you see? It's not a junkyard.
IDRIS: What is it then?
DOCTOR: It's a Tardis junkyard. Come on! Oh, sorry. Do you have a name?
IDRIS: Seven hundred years, finally he asks.
DOCTOR: But what do I call you?
IDRIS: I think you call me Sexy.
DOCTOR: Only when we're alone.
IDRIS: We are alone.
DOCTOR: Oh. Come on then, Sexy.

[House]

HOUSE [OC]: Corridors. I have corridors. So much to learn about my new home. But you haven't answered my question, children.
RORY: Er, question?
HOUSE [OC]: You remember. Tell me why I shouldn't just kill you all now?
AMY: Well, because. Rory, why?
RORY: Because killing us quickly wouldn't be any fun. And you need fun, don't you? That's what Uncle and Auntie were for, wasn't it? Someone to make suffer. I had a PE teacher just like you. You need to be entertained, and killing us quickly wouldn't be entertainment.
HOUSE [OC]: So entertain me. Run.

[Junkyard]

DOCTOR: A valley of half eaten Tardises. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
IDRIS: I'm thinking that all of my sisters are dead. That they were devoured, and that we are looking at their corpses.
DOCTOR: Ah. Sorry. No, I wasn't thinking that.
IDRIS: No. You were thinking you could build a working Tardis console out of broken remnants of a hundred different models. And you don't care that it's impossible.
DOCTOR: It's not impossible as long as we're alive. Rory and Amy need me. So yeah, we're going to build a Tardis.

[Tardis corridor]

HOUSE [OC]: So are we having fun yet? I'm rather enjoying the sensation of having you running around inside me.
(Amy and Isabella  nearly falls down a perpendicular corridor.)
HOUSE [OC]: I've turned off the corridor anti-gravs, so do be careful.
Isabella : Come on.
(They edge their way around the hole and keep running.)

[Junkyard]

IDRIS: Bond the tube directly into the Tachyon Diverter.
DOCTOR: Yes, yes, I have actually rebuilt a Tardis before, you know. I know what I'm doing.
IDRIS: You're like a nine year old trying to rebuild a motorbike in his bedroom. And you never read the instructions.
DOCTOR: I always read the instructions.
IDRIS: There's a sign on my front door. You have been walking past it for seven hundred years. What does it say?
DOCTOR: That's not instructions.
IDRIS: There's an instruction at the bottom. What does it say?
DOCTOR: Pull to open.
IDRIS: Yes. And what do you do?
DOCTOR: I push.
IDRIS: Every single time. Seven hundred years. Police Box doors open out the way.
DOCTOR: I think I have earned the right to open my front doors any way I want.
IDRIS: Your front doors? Have you any idea how childish that sounds?
DOCTOR: You are not my mother.
IDRIS: And you are not my child.
DOCTOR: You know, since we're talking with mouths, not really an opportunity that comes along very often, I just want to say, you know, you have never been very reliable.
IDRIS: And you have?
DOCTOR: You didn't always take me where I wanted to go.
IDRIS: No, but I always took you where you needed to go.
DOCTOR: You did. Look at us talking. Wouldn't it be amazing if we could always talk, even when you're stuck inside the box?
IDRIS: You know I'm not constructed that way. I exist across all space and time, and you talk and run around and bring home strays.
(Idris buckles at the knees. The Doctor catches her.)
DOCTOR: You okay?
IDRIS: One of the kidneys has already failed. It doesn't matter. We need to finish assembling the console.
DOCTOR: Using a console without a proper shell. It's not going to be safe.
IDRIS: This body has about eighteen minutes left to live. The universe we're in will reach Absolute Zero in three hours. Safe is relative.
DOCTOR: Then we need to get a move on. Eh, old girl?