Day of the Moon Pt 4 Finale!

[Cell]

CANTON: Ready.
(Canton attaches the videophone to the Doctor's super satellite phone, and dials up Apollo 11.)

[Spaceship]

ARMSTRONG [OC]: That's one small step for a man
SILENCE [on TV]: You should kill us all on sight. You should kill us all on sight. You should kill us all on sight. You should kill us all on sight.
DOCTOR: You've given the order for your own execution, and the whole planet just heard you.
SILENCE [OC]: You should kill us all on sight.
ARMSTRONG [OC]: One giant leap for mankind.
DOCTOR: And one whacking great kick up the backside for the Silence. You just raised an army against yourself and now, for a thousand generations, you're going to be ordering them to destroy you every day. How fast can you run? Because today's the day the human race throw you off their planet. They won't even know they're doing it. I think, quite possibly, the word you're looking for right now is oops. Run! Guys, I mean us. Run.
(The Silence is generating its electric shock. River starts shooting.)
RONALD : I can't get her out!
Isabella : Go. Go.
RONALD : We are not leaving without you.
Isabella : Look, will you just get your stupid face out of here.
RIVER: Run! Into the Tardis, quickly.
(The Doctor sonicks Isabella  free, and Ronald helps her into the Tardis.)
DOCTOR: Don't let them build to full power.
RIVER: I know. There's a reason why I'm shooting, honey. What are you doing?
DOCTOR: Helping.
RIVER: You've got a screwdriver. Go build a cabinet.
DOCTOR: That's really rude.
RIVER: Learn how to drive.
(The Doctor goes to the Tardis. River spins around and around, shooting all the time. Finally all the Silence lie dead.)
RIVER: My old fellow didn't see that, did he? He gets ever so cross.
RORY: So, what kind of doctor are you?
(She shoots a Silence behind her without looking.)
RIVER: Archaeology. Love a tomb.

[Tardis]

DOCTOR: You can let me fly it.
RIVER: Yeah, or we could go where we're supposed to.
Isabella : What's the matter with you?
RONALD : You called me stupid.
Isabella : I always call you stupid.
RONALD : No, but my face.
(He shows her the nanorecorder he is holding.)
RONALD : I wasn't sure who you were talking about. You know, me or
Isabella : Him?
Ronald : Well, you did say dropped out of the sky.
Isabella : It's a figure of speech, moron.
(She kisses him.)
Ronald : Thanks.
Isabella : You're welcome.

[Oval office]

NIXON: So we're safe again.
DOCTOR: Safe? No, of course you're not safe. There's about a billion other things out there just waiting to burn your whole world. But, if you want to pretend you're safe, just so you can sleep at night? Okay, you're safe. But you're not really. Canton. Until the next one, eh?
CANTON: Looking forward to it.
DOCTOR: Canton just wants to get married. Hell of a reason to kick him out of the FBI.
NIXON: I'm sure something can be arranged.
DOCTOR: I'm counting on you.
NIXON: Er, Doctor. Canton here tells me you're, you're from the future. It hardly seems possible, but I was wondering
DOCTOR: I should warn you I don't answer a lot of questions.
NIXON: But I'm a President at the beginning of his time. Dare I ask. Will I be remembered?
DOCTOR: Oh, Dicky. Tricky Dicky. They're never going to forget you. Say hi to David Frost for me.
NIXON: David Frost?
(The Tardis dematerialises.)
NIXON: This person you want to marry. Black?
CANTON: Yes.
NIXON: Hmm. I know what people think of me, but perhaps I'm a little more liberal.
CANTON: He is.
NIXON: I think the Moon is far enough, for now, don't you, Mister Delaware?
CANTON: I figured it might be.

[Stormcage]

DOCTOR: You could come with us.
RIVER: I escape often enough, thank you. And I have a promise to live up to. You'll understand soon enough.
DOCTOR: Okay. Up to you. See you next time. Call me.
RIVER: What, that's it? What's the matter with you?
DOCTOR: Have I forgotten something?
RIVER: Oh, shut up.
(River kisses the Doctor.)
DOCTOR: Right. Okay. Interesting.
RIVER: What's wrong? You're acting like we've never done that before.
DOCTOR: We haven't.
RIVER: We haven't?
DOCTOR: Oh, look at the time. Must be off. But it was very nice. It was, it was good. It was er, unexpected. You know what they say. There's a first time for everything.
(The Doctor goes into the Tardis.)
RIVER: And a last time.

[Tardis]

DOCTOR: Ronald , I'm going to need thermocouplings. The green ones and blue ones.
RONALD : Okay, hold on.
(Ronald  goes down the stairs.)
DOCTOR: So.
Isabella : So.
DOCTOR: You're okay?
Isabella : Fine. Head's a bit weird. There's loads of stuff I can't quite remember.
DOCTOR: After effect of the Silence. Natural enough. That's not what I was asking. You told me you were pregnant.
Isabella : Yes.
DOCTOR: Why?
Isabella : Because I was. I mean, I thought I was. It turns out I wasn't.
DOCTOR: No, why did you tell me?
Isabella : Because you're my friend. You're my best friend.
DOCTOR: Hmm. Did you tell Ronald?

[Tardis lower deck]

(Ronald  still has the nanorecorder.)
Isabella  [OC]: No.
DOCTOR [OC]: Isabella, why tell me and not Ronald?

[Tardis]

Isabella : Why do you think? I travelled with you in this Tardis for so long. All that time. If I was pregnant for some of it, wouldn't it have had an effect?

[Tardis lower deck]

Isabella  [OC]: I don't want to tell Ronald his baby might have three heads or, like, a timehead, or something.

[Tardis]

DOCTOR: What's a timehead?
Isabella : I don't know, but what if it had one?
DOCTOR: A timehead.
Isabella : Shut up.

[Tardis lower deck]

Isabella [OC]: Oi, stupid face.
RONALD : Er, yeah?

[Tardis]

RONALD : Hello.
Isabella : I'm taking that away from you, if you're going to listen in all the time.
RONALD : Okay, that's a fair point. But you should've told me that you thought you were pregnant. I'm a nurse. I'm good with pregnancy.
Isabella : Not, as it turns out, that good. So please stop being stupid.
RONALD  Er, no, never. I'm never, ever, going to stop being stupid.
DOCTOR: So, this little girl. It's all about her. Who was she? Or we could just go off and have some adventures. Anyone in the mood for adventures? Because I am. You only live once.
(On the scanner is - Isabella  Pond full body scan in progress. Pregnancy Positive. Negative. Positive. Negative.

[New York alleyway]

(Six months later. Night. A tramp is scavenging when a little girl comes out of the shadows, coughing.)
TRAMP: Are you okay? Little girl, are you okay?
GIRL: It's all right. It's quite all right. I'm dying. But I can fix that. It's easy, really. See?
(Her skin glows with golden regeneration energy. She smiles, and the tramp runs.)