The Doctor's Wife Pt 2

[Brig]

(Idris is in a barred chamber. Nephew stands guard.)
IDRIS: I'm, I'm. Big word, sad word. Why is that word so sad? No. Will be sad. Will be sad.

[Spaceship]

UNCLE: Come. Come, come. You can see the House and he can look at you, and he
(They lead the Doctor to the device where Idris had her soul drained and replaced. The Doctor looks down the grating on the floor.)
DOCTOR: I see. This asteroid is sentient.
AUNTIE: We walk on his back, breathe his air, eat his food.
Isabella : Smell its armpits.
(House speaks through Uncle and Auntie as if they are marionettes. It is a nice, refined voice.)
HOUSE [OC]: And do my will. You are most welcome, travellers.
AMY: Doctor, that voice. That's the asteroid talking?
DOCTOR: Yes. So you're like a sea urchin. Hard outer surface, that's the planet we're walking on. Big, squashy, oogly thing inside, that's you.
HOUSE [OC]: That is correct, Time Lord.
DOCTOR: Ah. So you've met Time Lords before?
HOUSE [OC]: Many travellers have come through the rift, like Auntie and Uncle and Nephew. I repair them when they break.
DOCTOR: So there are Time Lords here, then?
HOUSE [OC]: Not any more, but there have been many Tardises on my back in days gone by.
DOCTOR: Well, there won't be any more after us. Last Time Lord. Last Tardis.
HOUSE [OC]: A pity. Your people were so kind. Be here in safety, Doctor. Rest, feed, if you will.
RORY: We're not actually going to stay here, are we?
DOCTOR: Well, it seems like a friendly planet. Literally. Mind if we poke around a bit?
AUNTIE: You can look all you want. Go. Look. (to Amy and Isabella ) House loves you.
DOCTOR: Come on then, gang. We're just going to, er, see the sights.

[Brig]

IDRIS: Are there a see zero that ito emo we. Ah! What was that? Do fish have fingers? Like a nine year old trying to rebuild a motorbike. What am I saying? Why am I saying that? Thief? Where's my thief? Thief!

[Corridor]

IDRIS [OC]: Thief!
DOCTOR: Shush, shush, shush.
RONALD : So, as soon as the Tardis is refuelled, we go, yeah?
DOCTOR: No. There are Time Lords here. I heard them and they need me.
Isabella : You told me about your people, and you told me what you did.
DOCTOR: Yes, yes, but if they're like the Corsair, they're good one and I can save them.
AMY: And then tell them you destroyed the others?
DOCTOR: I can explain. Tell them why I had to.
Isabella : You want to be forgiven.
DOCTOR: Don't we all?
AMY: What do you need from us?
DOCTOR: My screwdriver. I left it in the Tardis. It's in my jacket.
RORY: You're wearing your jacket.
DOCTOR: My other jacket.
RONALD : You have two of those?
AMY: Okay, we'll get it. But Doctor, listen to me. Don't get emotional because that's when you make mistakes.
(She throws him her mobile phone.)
DOCTOR: Yes, boss.
Isabella : I'll call you from the Tardis. Rory Ronald , look after him.
DOCTOR: Rory, Ronald  look after them.
RORY: Yeah.

[Junkyard]

Isabella : I told you to look after him.
RORY: He'll be fine. He's a Time Lord.
AMY: It's just what they're called. It doesn't mean he actually knows what he's doing.
(They go into the Tardis, which is then surrounded by neon green gas.)

[Tardis]

(Isabella  phones the Doctor.)
Isabella : Hey, we're here. Screwdriver's in your jacket, yeah?

[Corridor]

DOCTOR: Yeah, it's around somewhere. Have a good look.
(He has it in his hand, and uses it to lock the Tardis door remotely.)

[Tardis]

AMY: Did you do that?
RORY: I didn't do anything. Right. Jacket.

[Corridor]