𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

"3! 2! 1! Happy New Year!" Everyone said and fireworks lit up the night. Your dear mother was fond of New Years, so she always reserves money in order to buy the best of the best of fireworks money can buy.

Before you joined the Grande's, Beer's, and the Y/l/n's, you excused yourself to check your phone and just send a Happy New Year Text to your girls. As you sent your message, your Mom approached you.

"Happy New Year, son!" She said and hugged you. "Happy new year, Mom." You smiled. "Did you text your girls?" She asked. "Mhm. I won't expect any replies whatsoever, cause I know they're busy." You said.

"That's true. Well come on, Ryder is looking for you and that boy does have plans to prank Madison." She said and walked towards the backyard.

You just chuckled. "Of course he does."

▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖

ᴀʜʀɪ ᴘᴏᴠ . . . ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇꜱ ᴘʀɪᴏʀ

"Phew! Choreography for More is exhausting!" I said, jumping onto bed. "I can't feel my damn legs." Akali said. "Oh come on you two, it was very light!" Kai'Sa said.

"Yeah yeah, but out of everyone, you're the Dancer." Evelynn entered.

We looked around. "Hey, where's Seraphine?" I asked. "She was- oh, I didn't- I thought she was with me." Kai'Sa said.

"She's probably on the rooftop." I said. "Come on, as much as we're sore as hell, except for Kai, we don't leave anyone behind." I said.

Few Minutes Later . . .

We arrived at Taric's rooftop and we saw Seraphine sitting down on a placed blanket. "Sera, babe?" Kai'Sa said. "Oh, hey you guys." Seraphine smiled at us. We sat down next to her. "What are you doing here, Sera?" I asked.

"Well, I was really hoping that we'd celebrate something with Y/n for the first time. I mean sure we celebrated Christmas with him, but I hoped New Years as well." She sighed deeply. "We feel the same thing, Sera." I said.

As soon as the clock hit 12:00. "Hey, it's 12 AM. Happy New Year you guys." Akali smiled. "Happy New Year." Everyone said to each other.

We heard footsteps and it was Taric. "Hey, I knew I'd find you girls here!" Taric smiled and he had food from our favourite places. "What's all that, Taric?" Evelynn asked. "Well, our little celebration of the New Years of course! I know you girls are bummed out, but I hope my efforts are worthwhile." Taric smiled.

"Of course it is, Taric! Happy New Year!" Akali smiled.

"Well, let's all have a fun evening and let's talk some personal stuff! Just relax and enjoy!" Taric smiled.

We heard our phones ring but we didn't mind it.

An hour later . . .

"Wait wait . . . you mean that Y/n Y/l/n?" Taric asked. "Oh my god. Yes, Taric! Him! You're such an old man." Akali said. "And you better not even think about us just using him for fame." Evelynn said.

"Why would I think that, Eve? You guys are well-known now so there's no need for that. Plus, it seems like each of you are in a relationship with him?" He asked. "Mhm. All of us together." I said.

"So how does it... you know work?" He asked. "We don't know either, honestly. But, we'll know eventually." Kai'Sa said.

"Well as long as my Pop stars are happy, I'm satisfied with that answer." He smiled as he drank his soda.

▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

"Well, no response. I guess they are really busy." You said to yourself as you put your phone away. "Yo! Y/n!" You heard Ryder. "Hey, what's up man?" You said. "Is the prank in motion?" He asked.

You chuckled. "No."

"What?"

"You heard me, Ry."

"Oh come on man!" Ryder said. "I'm kidding come on, the room is set up." You walked towards the room and Ryder followed. "I knew I could trust you, bro."

"I still don't know why you always want to prank Madison." You said. "It's fun. Well, for me. Not for her. She always wants to murder my ass right after." Ryder said. "And that is why I'd rather be on Mads' good side.

As you opened the door to the room, you entered first and as Ryder was about to enter, a bucket of water fell on the top and splashed Ryder.

"Whoa! Dude!" Ryder said. "Oh sh-" You said.

"Did the prank malfunction?" He asked. You laughed and pointed behind him. "What? Ooohh..."

Madison had a whipped cream pie and slammed it on Ryder's face. You and Madison laughed. "Now that is a great way to start the New Years." Madison said. "Damn..." Ryder said as he was on the floor.

You got him a towel and helped him up. "Damn Y/n, that hurts." He said. "Well, I'm sure dear big sister Madison enjoyed that." You said. "I really did, thank you bubba." Madison giggled and kissed your temples. "Wait, you helped MADS!?" Ryder said. "Well, yeah!"

"Bro, I should've knownnn! But, it was a simple trick, but clever. Props on that." He said. "Hey, I'd expect myself to be pranked sooner or later." You replied. As Ryder cleaned himself up, you threw some clothes for him to use. "Thanks, Y/n." He said. "Don't mention it, bro. You'd probably be sticky, bathroom with a shower is to that door over there." You said and pointed Ryder to a direction. You and Madison looked at each other and high fived. "So that's how you two pranked me that one time?" She asked.

"It was a simple one." You said.

Madison ruffled your hair. "You and your antics. Come on, while Ryder is showering in defeat. Let's drink some friendly soda to celebrate the victory." Madison said.

"Right behind ya." You laughed.