𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

Also, ready for some celebrities that I have wrote stories in the past from!? Well, it's just Ariana Grande and Madison Beer. No biggie. But, I'm always open to have celebrity/artists cameos if you guys want! Just uh, comment who!

▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

Christmas! Well, in the stories' time! (:

The 18 foot Christmas tree was set, decorated, and was all for show on the Y/l/n Household. The lights outside of the mansion was placed and ready for show.

(A/n: Something like this? But the Y/l/n's mansion is much bigger)

▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖
ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

You were tidying up the living room and placing some presents under the huge Christmas tree as you were expecting other guests as well. "Y/n?" You heard your Dad. "Heyo, Dad. Merry Christmas." You smiled.

"Merry Christmas, Son!" He hugged you. "So, you finally gave the girls a chance, huh?" He said. "Well, more like they gave me a chance." You replied back. Alexander just chuckled. "Well, me and your Mom know that you'll treat them right."

"Of course, Dad. I love them all dearly." You smiled. He just patted your shoulder. "That's my boy. Also, Some of your Mom's colleagues are coming to visit too." He said. "Yeah?"

"Mhm. You know Ariana Grande and Madison Beer?" He asked. "Ohh, Ari and Madison? I would call Ariana auntie but she'd feel really old." You and your dad laughed. "Wouldn't hurt to ask. Those two have been in great business with your Mom."

"That's good to hear. I think Thalia, and the girls love them so." You said. "That's good."

*Ding*

"Speak of the Devil." Alexander laughed. "Should I get Mom?" You asked. "Nah, Vanessa will come down soon. She's still dressing up, as per usual." Alexander laughed. "I can get the door." You said and your dad nodded.

As you opened the door, you looked down and saw Ariana. "Y/n!" She smiled.

"Hi, Au- Ariana!" You giggled and hugged her. "You were about to say Auntie, huh?" She laughed. "I try not to, I just don't like to say your first name, that's all." You said. As you let go of the hug, you gave a bro-hug to her fiancé, Dalton Gomez. "What's up, Dalton."

"What's up, Y/n!"