L I P S T I C K

Diana sat in silence in the sofa chair, all alone. All the boys were in their rooms, probably just pondering in the moment like she does. The house was quiet, no one decided to talk for the day, she sigh before bringing herself closer to the fireplace, its flames cracking loudly.

After what happened, Draco locked himself in their bedroom, not willing to speak, not willing to come out and face Diana, he avoided everyone. It's been four days, since he kept on doing that. Four days of silenceness.

He wouldn't let Diana inside the bedroom, and she had to sleep in the sofa chair even though it was uncomfortable. She tried to talk to him, tried to explain that holding Theo's hand was a friendly gesture however ― Draco was wise, he did everything not to see her face and not to hear her voice.

And he succeeded.

He locked the door to their bedroom with an advance charm, then he'd apparate to the Ministry every morning and would disapparate from work to their bedroom at midnight just to avoid her at all cost.

He knew she was going to wait in the fireplace, thinking he'll use the floo network, so he stopped using floo powder. He also didn't eat at home anymore. It was frustrating. Diana knew for a fact that he buys food outside instead of eating homemade meals she made.

He was overdramatic. Over posessive and his jealousy can be the reason their relationship might crumble down.

Diana tried to sleep, she checked the near wall clock ― midnight, exactly midnight and christmas is around the corner. Yet everything is falling apart for her, she sigh to herself once again before rubbing her eyes with the back of her hand.

She felt dizzy.

Draco must be at their room by now, she reckoned. She wanted to knock on the door, and beg for him to talk to her so they can sort it out but she was getting exhausted.

Four days, she had been pleading for four days yet he doesn't respond. He became ice cold, like they were strangers, did not even check on her, even once.

Her eyelids became heavy and she can feel it dropping. She badly wanted to sleep but she can't. The solo sofa chair was soft but she can't stretch her body out to sleep, and she was shivering despite the roaring flames before her.

No Blankets or even pillow, she was freezing. She tried to warm herself with magics but, the spell only lasts for a couple of minutes.

She doesn't understand why Draco suddenly became angry at her.

Yeah it was because Theo held her hand, but Draco mentioned he have eyes everywhere, meaning he surely would've known that she did try to pull away, right? It wasn't her fault that Theodore just wanted comfort, there's nothing wrong with that.

Her head started to throb from lack of sleep and her stomach rumbled, she didn't eat anything for the whole day. She had no energy, no strength to even drink water. Axel's avoiding her, Theo became distant because of Draco's outburst and her own lover is now ignoring her.

Great Just Great.

She wonder if these circumstances happen because of her, was she too gullible? Was this her entire fault?

"Hey, Diana"

She heard a voice called her out from behind, she quickly turned around from her seat, half expecting it was Draco but her hopes was ruined.

Two brunnete boys was standing behind her, she immediately faced the flames again out of disappointment. Atleast they talked to her, finally after four days. Makes her feel less lonely.

She felt a hand placed on her shoulder, she didn't need to know who it was, the heavy hand came from Axel obviously. She shrug his hand off, looking pissed even though she wasn't.