D I V U L G E N C E

Diana July Laurier

Diana what is that you're writing?” I jolted my head to the direction where I heard the voice, Axel slipped next to me at the Ravenclaw rows in the Great Hall.

I was writing down my dear dragons about what happened three days ago and how hard it was to teach the DA a decent Shielding Charm, my boggart and Expelliarmus practice has been delayed and was going to be tackled later after classes.

“Oh nothing I was just doodling a dragon” I lied, immediately shutting my leather journal and placing it next to me down the lengthy chairs.

There weren't many students this morning and I guess everyone has been tired with all these bullshit Dolores made us go through, her dreary and tedious classes are horrendous. I've never hated DADA so much before.

Axel noticed my empty plate and he gave me a disapproving look “Are you fucking serious? Do I have to serve you every damn time just for you to eat?”

He annoyingly queried as he filled and load my plate with pancakes, and with maple syrup on top.

“I didn't ask you to serve me” I said as a matter of fact

“But you wouldn't eat or you'd have forgotten to if I don't fill your plate up” he bickered, then a smile crept up his lip.

I slowly picked up my fork stabbing it into the fluffy pancake “I'd never forget to eat, Food will be always the first thing on my mind whether I'm sad, happy, excited or mad”

then shove the whole pancake in my mouth, I thought I could handle it but soon enough I started coughing in between chews: the pancake was too thick and fluffy.

I drop the fork down on my plate, and slap my hand repeatedly over my chest as I continue to chew and gasp for air.

Nevertheless It went down the right pipe after I chewed and coughed intensely, Axel was laughing right next to me.

I grab the glass of water and instantly chugged down, my chest heaved after I had a drink then I slammed the water down the table.

“Stop fucking laughing Axel before I hex you into oblivion” I seethed.

And he obeyed.

His hand went near my face and he wrapped it around my cheeks, making my face turn at his direction. His thumb  run across my lips, removing the maple syrup that smidge on my lips.

He then took his thumb inside of his mouth, tasting the syrup - making my cheeks heat up.

“Fuck's sake Axel there's a fucking napkin on the table”

He chuckled “It was a friendly gesture”

Friendly gesture?

I scoffed “What kind of friend tastes the syrup that has already been on their friend's lip?”

He took a bite out of his pancake, a smirk grows his mouth “Friends with benefits?”

My eyes widened and my brows knitted with shock, I felt my cheeks heating up “All right - I'm done”

“Take a fucking joke will you” he jeered, gripping my wrist and pulling me back down my seat when I stood up.