L O C K E R R O O M S

Third Person's Pov:

The news about Katie Bell being cursed spread like a wildfire in Hogwarts. Whenever Leanne or for that particular matter - the ones present during the crime was seen around walking in the hallways, students stopped by them only to get answers to their questions.

And their questions are always “Who cursed Katie?” This made Diana almost hexed a student. She already explained she had no idea what happened regarding to the crime yet they never stop asking. It came to the point she take house points from anyone who dares to query her about it.

“...I'll be partnering you up for your Mending Charm essay...”

Diana was snapped out of her trance when Professor Flitwick had announce something, she was too deep in her thoughts about everything going on that she can't even focus on the lesson.

“... total of 6 parchment rolls, due in Friday...”

Due in Friday, today's Friday so meaning it's next week. She thought.

Diana interlaced her fingers on top of the desk and glanced around the room. She badly wants to partner with Clarette who's just right next to her, however the teacher's doing the picking. Her eyes caught sight of Harry who's looking far into distance outside the window, she haven't talk to him after their confrontation. She didn't want to.

“.... Amadora and Bones...”

Diana's face scrunched and she snap her head at Clarette's direction, they shared grimaced faces and Diana literally cursed profanities under her breath. Not once had she become her bestfriend's partner.

“.... Potter and Hopkins...”

She didn't dare looking at anyone's face, she's already grumpy enough of not being Clarette's partner. Whoever she gets will be damn lucky,  she can just imagine what their conversation will be like while doing the essay;

"Do you know who cursed katie?" 
"I told you I don't know!"
"But everyone knew you were there!" 
"Why don't you ask the Golden Trio then, scumbag?!"

“... Zabini and Brown.."

She heard Blaise hissed from behind her, Blaise was never good with Gryffindor students ― he hates the lot of them but he tried to be civil.

“... Malfoy and Laurier..”

Her eyes snapped at the tiny Professor, she look around to see Draco however he wasn't even at the class. She raised her hand in the air, interrupting Filius Flitwick.

“Erm ― Professor, Draco isn't here” She said then drop her hand to the table after earning his attention.

The professor glanced around before his tedious black eyes layed on her “Well I suggest you better go find him after class then, Ms. Laurier” he ordered.

Her mouth went ajar by his response, not only will she have to inform Draco about this but she will also have to go looking for him because of the goddamn essay in which she knows he won't even help.

Instead of feeling happy that she's got a reason to spend time with him she's feeling more downcast, mainly because she knows she will single-handedly finish all their work. However, she will still look for Draco, she's got to atleast try and get him to help her with their essay.