P A N D E M O N I U M

"The Battle of Hogwarts"

Diana's airways seem to tighten. Her knees weakens as the fire on the ground kiss her skin, tears about to roll down her cheeks. Her eyes wavering as it gaze fearfully around the Viaduct.

The courtyard was a battlefield covered in blood and ruins. Body after body layed lifelessly on the ground, bodies of students wearing their own uniform houses. She search for the faces of her friends, she eyed Pansy ― her face shows terror, Blaise, his eyes was quivering with fear, Theo, he looks traumatized. They were just kids, no one  can tell how they're going to survive this.

She was frightened, her cheeks hollowed as chills soar everywhere her body. They were just students ― the brutality of the killings made her want to go and seek protection, her bravery withering, but, she persisted.

Broken walls shattered everywhere and loud explosions was heard. Spells and hexes whizz in the air, showing a variety of bright yet deadly colours.

Pansy, Blaise, Theo and Even Diana stood completely frozen as if they were petrified, one of the gatehouse was demolished and the towers were set on fire. Giants with such humongous clubs swayed it back and forth against the teachers ― almost knocking them dead if it they hadn't fire spells after spells.

Suit of Armors that were frozen across the school walls were now battling deatheaters, Acromantula, and every forces of dark magic as if they have life.

Even worse, they had brought such dark magical creatures. Voldemort really did gather thousands of followers. It was defeaning.

Diana's eyes Immediately caught sight of a number of dementors winging towards Pansy's direction.

Her heart took a leap yet she manage to whip her wand and point it at the them before they could reach “Expecto Patronum!” but the charm wasn't big enough to defend them.

Her happy memory wasn't strong given the current circumstances and now the dementors advance towards them.

“Run! NOW I SAID RUN!” Theodore yelled and pushed Pansy and Diana to sprint off. Diana look over her shoulder while she dash behind Blaise, the dementors were about inches away from her that if she slowered her pace down ― she will be suck to death.

Whilst Running, Diana felt like she was going to puke from panic.

“DEAD END!” Blaise suddenly groaned out of trepidation, they all stopped in their tracks, chest heaving and hair skin rising. The Gate house was locked, and there was no place to escape. They were trapped on a dead end.

“Fuck―” Blaise grunted then tried kicking the oak doors open but no, it was chanted. And the charm was an advance one as well.

Diana tried to use a counter- spell but when she turned around, the dementor hovered above her and start sucking the life out of her.

Unconsciously, she felt her wand slip out of her fingers and her oxygen being pulled, in addition to that, through haze vision ― she can see her friends being kissed by the dementors, her chest tightened and her sight started to blur, she knew that any second now ― they will be dead.

She tried reaching for her wand that fell down the cracked ground, however as the time pass, she was slowly losing both happiness and life.