C H A T T E R N P O N D E R

The hot steamy water run down Diana's body, she can feel every droplet hit her bare skin as she allowed herself to overthink about her life.

Typical shower moments.

Just a month ago, she survived everything, but her family didn't.

Almost everyone she cared about died. The people she grew up with Died, but it's no reason for her to kill herself and join them. No reason to think about suicide.

But despite all the suicidal thoughts, she know she can't do it. Not because she didn't want to, not because she didn't have the guts to hang herself up or drown herself in the bathtub but because ― Draco needs her.

He was the one keeping her sane and intact, he was the only reason she can't leave the world.

She turned around and gathered her hair, flipping it to the other shoulder and tilting her head back, feeling the warmth of the water roll down from her face to every curve and area of her body.

It was so relaxing and calming.

She wondered if Theo was actually fine, thinking about yesterday made her head throb. He seemed jolly and unaffected actually, but Diana knew he must be hiding his pain.

Hiding it like she does, she can't tell Draco that she was still having nightmares, she told him it had ended a week ago but truthfully ― it didn't.

But it was a problem she needed to fix, she needs to mend herself, cause Diana wasn't good at seeking help.

She remembers the nightmare she had a few days ago ― it was her Mother, telling her that she could've atleast made them proud before they died. It was horrifying.

It makes her frantic and terror-stricken. She gets scared easily when she's alone, afraid that her dead parents might pop up and blame her for their deaths. Afraid that they might patronize and haunt her for the rest of her life for not being a headgirl at Hogwarts.

She was traumatized and affrighted every night however she concealed it, flawlessly, like a professional actress.

She had just finished shampooing her hair, soaping and scrubbing her body with Draco's tea tree scented body scrub. She loves the smell of him, made her feel relaxed. Made her feel protected.

She turned off the faucet before leaving the shower glass room. She faced the mirror in the bathroom sink, checking herself out. She had never took any time in fixing her appearance ever since the war.

She almost forgot about the freckles around her cheeks and nose, she hadn't been dressing herself out, she had lost interest in almost everything including making herself look more prettier.

She turned to the side, checking her butt, it wasn't big nor small either. It was average. Then she cupped her boobs, causing her to smile faintly, they were more than a handful. Well thank goodness.

She almost sigh in relief.

Atleast Draco had something to squeeze in the night, but what she was most insecure about is her lower stomach and her thighs ― Those areas are filled with fat and her thighs are just ugly big. Not to mention she has small scars in her inner thighs and her jet black hair looks damaged even when she did nothing to it. She looks...hideous.

Unsightly and ill-favoured.

She was insecure, how did Draco even liked her? Honestly it was a miracle.

She can't believe a toned, handsome, chiseled ethereal guy like him who look like he was sculpted or painted by Merlin himself would find her atleast a bit..... Alluring.