K A T I E B E L L

A/N: Have you seen the new Draco fanart? I know you know what I'm talking about. Salazar Slytherin it was huge, I am a bit ― traumatized
――――
Diana July Laurier

The Train trip to Hogsmeade was comparatively entertaining. All compartments were filled and occupied, I tried searching for Draco just to know if he boarded the train, considering he did told me that he'll be spending his Hogsmeade Trip with his homies. Howbeit, I found no sight of him.

And I couldn't help but wonder if he stayed at the castle. What if he was actually at his dorm shagging another girl?

No that can't be right. I shouldn't assume things but, if your lover just started to distance himself from you without no specific reason and told you to mind your own damn business - you can't really help but jump into conclusions.

That's exactly what I'm doing.

I tried to shove the thoughts away but it just keeps coming back, like its purposely trying to let me know that my conclusions are right.

Maybe I am right.

Maybe I'm not.

Prior to the Hogsmeade Trip, I had made a list of spells I found in the books that I stole from the library ― took me about 5 hours of studying and reading, now all I need is to give it to Draco. However, how can I when my own boyfriend doesn't even wants to be around me anymore?

Here I go again, jumping into conclutions and building such conviction that are probably false and inaccurate.

I wonder if Draco's losing interest in me, if that's the reason why he never spends time with me anymore. I wonder if it isn't really anything about mending a wood, I still don't know where he goes whenever he skips classes or why he's always up at night roaming around the castle.

I quit in monitoring him, because whenever I follow him ― I lose track.

He knows someone was following him and it irked me because I couldn't find a better way to get to him. He knew better than I thought, him the wiser than I expected.

We paraded out of the train and as expected Clarette and Theo run off to some of their dating spots. As much as I envy them, I'm glad my bestfriend is getting the love she deserves amidst the dark situation in the wizarding world.

Me and Luna went off to buy some sweets in Honeydukes which always seems to be the student's favorite shop.

I found myself spending almost two galleons from buying sugar quills and Cauldron cakes. Halfly regretted that because I only have 10 galleons for allowance and my parents don't give me more than that.

Our next stop was the Tomes and Scrolls. For two Ravenclaw besties, of course we wouldn't let a Hogsmeade Trip pass by without us entering a specialists' book shop.

We didn't really brought anything from the book shop as it was too much expensive for us and our money is limited.

So we found ourselves strolling around Hogsmeade and as we did, my mind wander else where. Come to think of it, I never actually had a date with Draco yet ― but I reckon he's not the type of guy to take girls out on a date.

No, he's definitely not the type of man to do that. I just happen to know. Uncontrollable, I question myself: why did I like a guy who's not boyfriend material honestly?