T H E 3 6 5 M O V I E

Three weeks later

“So what do you plan on watching?” Diana asked Draco as they layed on the bed with a muggle technology called the television right in front of them, it was placed on top of a wide dresser, and pressed up against the wall.

Two weeks ago, A few families visited Diana in Draco's house to give their condolences, and she wondered when will they quit. They gave food, flowers and other valuable items that she didn't really need considering she herself got a rich lover.

She tried telling them it was okay and that it wasn't necessary as it will fill Draco's house that looks more like a homey and cozy version of the Manor.

But they insisted.

One of the valuable things she got is this television that came from the Weasleys ― Mr. Weasley gave it to her and said it can be a good way to spend time and divert her attention from her family's death.

Draco at first, despises the television and said that it was rubbish because it came from the Muggle world but then, after Ron and Hermione had showed him how to use it and what it can do.... He had grown to like it. Love it even.

Luna and Axel has been visiting her every once a week just to check up on her, so does Mrs. Malfoy who she now calls Mom. They've been shouldering her sadness. Draco didn't like the fact that they kept on visiting her in their house ― especially Axel.

He didn't want anyone in their house except Diana and he hates it when someone helds her hand, grabs her shoulder and soothe her, no matter what their gender is and who they are.

He sincerely believes, all Diana needs is him and she needs no one else in her life. Mental innit?

Ever since Arthur Weasley gave them a televesion, they'd watch movies everyday and it became Diana's coping mechanism from her family's death.

When she has nightmares, she would always wake Draco in the middle of the night to cuddle and watch movies with her, and while they watch, she would fall asleep in his arms peacefully.

She thanked the Weasleys with all her heart for that gift.

“I can search for a movie, in the meantime can you get us some food in the kitchen counter? All the sweets and crisps are just layed out there” Draco then messied the bed as he looks for the remote.

Diana nodded before scooting at the edge of the bed and leaving their bedroom, she hurried to their spiral staircase and meandered down until she got to the kitchen counter.

She immediately saw a bag of potato crisps, biscuits, wrapped cupcakes and other sweets from Honeydukes that recently just closed. She forced herself to carry atleast three bags of different crisps, a plastic covered mousse tarts, some pumpkin pasties and finally two bottles of expensive brandy.

How was she able to carry it upstairs? Diana didn't know how she will manage but she did. She almost stumbled when she passed by the doorway of the bedroom but thankfully Draco had stilled her with his wand.

“Wingardium Leviosa” he said as he shook his head then the snacks she was carrying in her arms flew up in the air and fell gingerly on top of the bedside table. She sigh in relief before striding towards him and crawling up to the bed.