H O L I D A Y

Warning ⚠: This content might be uncomfortable to some people, Abuse warning ahead. Read at your own risk
____________

Third Person's Pov:

They don't want her home.

Clutching the letter with both hands, the teardrops from Diana's eyes fell down to the letter, the letter that came from her parents. Today was the day the students get to go home for the holidays, and while they pack their trunks, Diana was hesitant.

On the letter was written by her mother and father, full of hatred for the news they received from McGonagall, they told their daughter not to lay a foot on the door step or else— they'll hurt her.

She sobbed, she wanted to see them badly, and it pains her immensely because this is the only time she get to see her brother again, Zachary, who came back from America to visit them, but; her parents doesn't want to see her anymore.

They told her that if she won't fix her grades, they won't call her their daughter, because in the Family of Lauriers, no one is dumb, no one is a failure. Especially not a cheater.

Diana's reputation was ruined because of what Malfoy did. Now all of Ravenclaws thought of her as a lying two-faced bitch, and she feels left alone. Although her bestfriend Clarette comforted her all day, it wasn't enough, not only that but her heart was aldo torn apart.

Malfoy didn't only made people believe she cheated on the examinations but, he shagged Astoria right after in the Hallways, to show Diana that he in fact wasn't jealous. He was mad at what he saw, and he wanted revenge, he wanted for her to know what he felt when Wembley kissed her forehead.

Not knowing what he did was going to ruin the girl's life, far worse than what Crabbe and Goyle did.

Diana stood from her bed, wiped her tears away. Clarette had already left to spend the Holidays with her parents in Japan, and now, despite Diana's parents not wanting her home after she disappointed them, she won't pass the chance of seeing her brother again. Zach was the only one she's anticipated to see, she knew what she'll get when she returns home, however, she didn't mind it.

With the little courage, She took her trunk and placed all her clothes inside of it. After she packed, she prayed for a little bit, hoping her punishment when she gets home won't be too much.

She was already used to a couple of whippings and slaps in the faces, so how hurtful can it be now? It'll be the same, she'll gladly take it just to see Zach again, that's how much she loves her brother.

She pulled her trunk and then she opened the door, pushed it open and slammed it after she stepped outside, and of course she didn't forget to lock it.

Once she made her way downstairs to the common room, there were a few students hanging out in the couches, but their chatting soon stopped once they saw Diana.

And just like that, the whisperings started:loud whispers.

“... Now I know how she's able to top Granger... ”

“... Shame, I thought she was a nice girl.. ”

“... Pretty sure Wembley will hate her after that.. ”