B E T R A Y E D

I said Leave, Ms. Laurier
_______________

Third Person Pov:

The agitation in Diana's chest never left since the entertaining drama yesterday. She couldn't stop thinking about Malfoy and how he acted like she was his girl. It was like he owned her, the images of him rolling his head back in pleasure made her blush, even more better is that it was her that made him feel in bliss, it was her; the effect she has on him.

She rolled over to the side, curling herself to the blankets and as she did, her mind drifted to Axel. She was able to calm him down before he could go after Draco by whispering sweet nothings to his ear. She didn't understand the rivalry between the two of them, what was the reason why they despise each other so much?

Diana couldn't help but wonder, but she knows it's got something to do with her. She'd understand if Axel was the only one being overprotective over her, because she was aware of his feelings, the brown haired boy likes her, he wasn't hiding it. On the other hand, Draco Malfoy— he's a close book. A hard rock.

Whereas, Diana, She reckon, she herself is an open book, so easy to read, so plain. She bit on her lower lip thinking about the pasty Blonde haired boy and how he acted so vulgar about his two cronies that it took all his friends to prevent him from killing Goyle.

Why was he so overprotective?

And why was he owning her? She couldn't understand him, because she believed the rumors that Draco Malfoy fancies Astoria Greengrass, so now, why would he be doing this to her? She sighed, unknowing that a presence in her dorm was also awake.

Clarette eyed her bestfriend, her back is facing her across the room in her own bed. It was quarter to 6 am, they woke up earlier than they're supposed to. They originally intended to study for the examinations today, however because of the recent events, Diana found herself lacking strength to study and Clarette understood her.

Theodore her boyfriend, told her about Crabbe and Goyle's attack on her bestfriend, and she wished she was there for her, but she wasn't, and it made her feel guilty, in some way. She closed her eyes then tried to memorize the spells and enchantments, so atleast her mind would be exercised, prepared for the examinations later on.

Diana was still deep in thoughts, her mind is on a battle—like it usually does when it thinks about Malfoy. He was so hard to read, so hard to grasp, she wonder what it'll take for him to finally crack his shell. If she will ever be, she doubt she can't, if his closest friends failed to even show a wee bit of the true Draco Malfoy then how will she succeed?

He always scorn, always push away every people to make them fear him, but when he's barking mad, he would go on and shag every damn girl in this school, but he doesn't like affection. God it was killing Diana.

Draco Malfoy was just too much to understand, too much emotions and too much different sides she didn't know he had. He was more than just.... Bipolar, No. He was more than that.

It was like he's got some—personality issues that Diana couldn't understand. It was as if, he was born with a painful experience that made him want to push away everyone.... So he can feel powerful.

There was different sides she saw of him yesterday. One, he was protective for no absolute reason, two he was really dominating, controlling and demanding, three, he was somehow kind... Given that he did reported Crabbe and Goyle to Dumbledore and lastly, he was rather, concerned about her.