S C A R S & W O U N D S

Don't you think you've done enough already?”
______________

Draco Malfoy

She looks broken.

Holding her trunk in one hand,she stood outside the gates of the castle, with the rain pouring heavily, she stared at me. Her eyes looking tired and depressed, it was like there was no light in it any more.

She looks like a dead person, drenched in the rain, so sullen and dark. She was extremely pale, perhaps even paler than my skin tone.

I noticed the small cuts on her arm, and I couldn't help but wonder: what the fuck happened to her?

Why was she back so fast? Didn't she want to spend the holidays with her family?

I didn't averted my gaze from her. I wanted to run over to her and embrace her tightly, but I couldn't get myself to do that. That's too fucking affectionate. And I'm no lovely person. And I don't even know why I want to do that. That's plainly ridiculous, hugging a damn Ravenclaw.

When she noticed I was only going to stare at her, she dragged her trunk and ambled her way inside the castle, with the raindrops falling down on the floor from her body, she passed by me. But before she could even completely disappear inside, I turned and around called her out. She was already a few meters away from me.

“The fuck happened to you?” I asked, rather violently.

She stopped in her tracks, but she didn't answer me. She just stood there, her back's facing me. The only sound in the castle was the drops of water that fell from her.

Silence passed by us.

I didn't know what got into me, but I guess insulting her was just the only way I knew how to start a conversation.

“Why are you back so early? did your  parents didn't want you home because you cheated on the exam?” I jeered.

Then I noticed her shivered slightly. Must be from the coldness. Soon, I heard a small sob.

A small fucking painful sob.

Wait. What?

Is she crying?

I quickly advanced towards her and spun her around, and I was right— she was fucking crying.

“Holy— can't you take a fucking joke?” I was about to go soft, I was really about to show concern which is disgusting, but I quickly masked it.

She bent her head down and let her tears fall down, but then she quickly wiped it with her arms that is covered in small cuts.

“And why the fuck do you have scars on your arm?” I sarcastically said, but she didn't answer and so I scoffed “What? Did you parents beat you?”

I was being sarcastic and joking, because I want to insult her badly, I want to make her feel bad, I want her to know that she should never let Wembley kiss her fucking forehead or this is what she gets. She gets my fucking temperamental and disrespectful attitude However, when I saw her looking lifeless and pained, I didn't find my words funny, no more.