G R A N D N U P T I A L

Three weeks ago

The Grand Nuptial

It had never occured to Diana July Laurier years ago, that one day, she will Marry a Deatheater.

Draco Malfoy was an heir and the only heir of the Malfoy family, although affluent and silk-stocking, it had never befell to everyone that the pasty notable and young blonde would become one of the staunchest and steadfast loyal member to he who must not he named, or now, more called as Voldemort.

Or so they think.

His reign is over.

Voldemort is gone, yet her mind still can't seem to apprehend the freedom and victory the wizarding world now obtain. It was hard to swallow, everything seemed like it happened yesterday. Her brain couldn't process it clearly until now.

And it had never tresspass her mind in the past that such a silly little puppy crush to the school's bully would lead onto something ― dangerous and exciting, moreover ― life changing.

She had once thought Draco Malfoy was a boy, one who's a dime a dozen, that was before her small incident with him on their fourth year just before the first task of the triwizard tournament, that little bump and the little hatred, it was lucid in her mind, how can such a clumsy encounter could be the cause of a metamorphic future?

She thought he was nothing but a slimy git, yes, she did a have a crush on him, she did liked him, but she couldn't deny that Draco Malfoy was such an imbecile in their old days.

Now her mind completely modified, it was as though she was cast under a profound love spell, more ardent than the Amortentia concoction itself ― she found him, completely breathtaking, worthy of her attention, she find him peerless in comparison to other wizards, she almost deemed him faultless.

Far from her original and usual thoughts when she was around the age of Fifteen to Sixteen.

Oh how time flies.

Back then she'd forced her mind to loathe him, to despise every inch of his skin and his blood and his smell. She would scribble down and list every flaw she can find in him, whether it'd be small or completely nonsensical.

But, when she got a glimpse of who he really was, and what he can become despite the icy cold-blooded façade he was masking, she knew she was deep in waters. She knew she would be digging her own grave as her feelings got more complex each time she sees him. She knew that once she was romantically involved ― there was no turning back, she had known all along that if she had broken a fragment of his hard shell, she was bound not to leave him.

Well, what an outcome.

When she discovered the truth about him and his family, she didn't dare back away nor let the fear engulf her, she didn't cower although there were tons of people that had warned her about the danger she's facing and at the same time, opposing ― the more she kept in contact with Draco Malfoy, but she was in love. And this love wasn't what most people describe in the books.

Her love for him was indescribable, to be able to accept his flaws and wrongdoings then letting bravery to decide for the outcome was something rather..... Courageous

Vaguely Courageous.

While everyone thought he was a monster, Diana thought he was her life saver, and he really was.