O V E R P R O T E C T I V E

“Draco”
_________________

Draco Malfoy

He's her fucking Daddy?

He marked her his?

Fine.

Bloody Wembley needs to know his place. I will fucking rip his throat off.

Furiously I stepped out of the Slytherin Common room and I can hear Laurier's heavy footsteps trailing behind me.

“Stop! Malfoy!” She yelled.

I didn't stop stomping towards The Ravenclaw common room. I know he's there. My hunch was never wrong. I gripped my wand tightly and I bit my lip as soon as I met the oak door of the Ravenclaw chambers; the eagle knocker started to question me a riddle.

Before he could even ask me, I felt Laurier came next to me, she panted.

I didn't look at her.

I wanted nothing but to beat Wembley until he can't breathe, look, nor live.

“What Rock group has four men that don't sing?” The eagle knocker asked.

Fuck. How would I know?

Think. Think. Think. Draco.

For some odd reason, my brain doesn't seem to work properly today goddamn it.

Oh wait.

I whip my head to Laurier's Direction. Why do I need to think when I have this clever girl next to me?

She was still panting and babbling about how irresponsible it is to barge in on their chambers and attack a student and so I couldn't help but wrap my hands around her throat and immediately— she stopped blathering.

“Answer the riddle” I commanded her. Eyes unwavering.

She whimpered at my dominancy and shook her head.

Fuck. I want to fuck her right now this instant.

But No.

Wembley should get a taste of my knuckles first.

I grip her throat tighter, causing her to suck in a breath. “I said Answer the fucking riddle!”

By the look on her eyes, I know she already knows the answer while I can't even fucking process the riddle in my mind. She concealed her surprised expression with a scornful look.

“No” she firmly defy.

I grew angry..... And tempted.

So with my hand around her throat, I pushed her against the door, causing her to gasp.

I leaned in on her face and looked at her intensely, her blue eyes flickering at me. She was nervous. God she's beautiful when she's nervous, sooo small with her cheeks all red, she looks naive which makes me want to destroy her completely, it angers me.