C O N F R O N T A T I O N

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed the last chapter.

~

Diana woke up with a massive headache and her lower parts sore. Nonetheless she felt giddy, she had a very delightful dream and it was about Draco confessing his love to her. In fact, it felt very real, but she knew it wasn't, Draco would never tell her that he loves her, saddening but she accepted that.

She groggily opened her eyes and stretched out her whole body, hands above her head. “What time is it, Draco?” she yawned.

She was met with complete silence.

She propped herself up with her arms and glance around the room, a frown escaped her lips. Her eyes narrowed in concern ― Draco left.

He wasn't in the room, and it began to ticked her off . She doesn't even know whose room this was and what time it was. But then, Her eyes found the round gold clock above the door, it was past afternoon already. She had missed exactly four classes and Draco didn't even bother besterring her up from her sleep. 

What could've gone wrong? They obviously had a good time last night, so why would he just leave without even saying a word or waking her up with a kiss? It was barbaric, Diana thought it was ridiculous. She was getting temperamental, she'd never thought that he would leave her all alone in the room without ―

Her eyes found a small yellowish parchment in the bedside table, tucked from beneath a pile of folded uniforms. Her wand was next to it.

Despite her aching and sore body, she pulled the blankets off her body and scooted to the edge of the bed. Her hand reached out for the parchment and slipped it out of the pile of clothes 

Two hands on either side of it, she scanned the parchment only to realize it was a letter or perhaps a note, so she started reading it:

Dear Diana,

Darling I apologize for not waking you up. I badly wanted to shake you out of your slumber however you look so exhausted, so I thought it's best if you continued resting. Don't worry I gave you a forehead kiss before I left, and I ask your friend Luna for your uniforms. I already told the professors you were sick, you need not to worry about your absenties, they excused you. Also, I thought you'd be concerned about the room, don't worry it's mine, rest all you want. Find me if you wake up, darling.

Yours Truly,
Draco Malfoy.

A wide smile curled up her lips, she folded the parchment into two and pressed it against her chest. Her eyes shifted to the uniforms on top of the bedside table, he really did so much before attending his classes, he even lied for her and gave her a forehead kiss before leaving.

He seems so odd these days.

Diana remembered how he writes letters to her back then ― it was always short, demanding, no dears, no darlings, no yours truly, but now ― he became really..... Sweet. It was almost hard to believe. Her heart combusted with bliss, and her stomach fluttered.

Then she scanned the room, how daft can she be? Of course it'd be his, who would have a chandelier in the ceiling with an all black interior? Of course the Draco Malfoy. Now that she knew, it was a bit obvious ― the four posts canopy bed, it was far too grand for someone else other than him. But how did he have his own room?

She thought he was roommates with Blaise and Theo, she never knew he demanded for his own room, and she definitely didn't knew students can have their own room.

She shook her head and tried standing up when ― bam!

Her legs simply gave up on her as she stumbled face-flat down the carpeted floor, she let out a whimper as a painful feeling shot right in between her legs. She was too sore, and she was sated. Even after a long good sleep. She needs a fucking wheelchair.