T H E M A T C H

Diana didn't want to go.

She doesn't want to see his face squinting as he tries to look for the golden snitch, she doesn't want to be reminded of those biceps that held her when she came back to Hogwarts after her father tortured her, she doesn't want to see his silver grey eyes looking so ambicious like it was before but ― she does.

If it wasn't for Clarette and Luna who's forced her to watch the quidditch match with them she wouldn't have been sitting in the bleachers in complete silent while the others cheer out for their preffered players or their houses ― but she is.

She can see him.

She tried not to look at him.

But her eyes found him.

And he looks magnificent.

She breathed against the chilling breeze as her eyes follows Draco, he remained in the air, eyes glancing around looking for the snitch, his hands gripped tightly around the broomstick and he tugged it up to pull himself more higher.

Her eyes found his opponent who's across the oval pitch, it just really happens that the seeker for the Hufflepuff team was Wayne Hopkins.

Diana averted her eyes from the two seekers and instead watched Theodore who pulled his broomstick upwards and did a full flip, showcasing his abilitities as a keeper while hitting the Quaffle with his head gear, preventing it from passing through the middle hoop.

Clarette and Luna cheered wildly along with the other students, all of them were standing, only Diana was sitting silently at the bleachers however she smiled and clapped, showing that she was atleast having a bit of fun.

"THAT'S MY MAN! GO THEODORE" Clarette yelled, holding the railings tightly and raising her hand up in the air to cheer him on.

"....10 points to Slytherin!..." announced by Jordan through the microphone.

Diana's gaze went to the opposite direction, she saw Blaise with a wide sardonic grin on his face while he carries the quaffle in his arm, his robes flying behind him as he swoop past the players. Diana almost shriek in fright when a bludger came his way until Crabbe went up behind him with such rush and batted the bludger away.

Blaise took off and in a swift movement he threw the quaffle with force, the Hufflepuff goalkeeper almost blocked it with his foot however he missed it by a split of hair and the quaffle went right through the left hoop.

"... Another 10 points in slyththerin from Blaise Zabini!..."

Excitement rushed over Diana and she stood from her seats and went over the railings next to Clarette and Luna. "GO BLAISE! WHO - HOO!" she cheered, even bouncing on her spot.

Clarette snap his head at her direction "Baby, don't you think you're supposed to cheer for Malfoy? I mean he's looking kind of pissed right now" she stated then pointed her hand to a far direction.

Diana followed her finger and her eyes went directly to Draco's, his face shows madness. Both hands held the broomstick tighter. Instead of him searching for the Golden Snitch, he had his eyes straight towards her.

However it didn't bothered Diana at all, instead, she shifted her gaze back at Blaise who's once again caught the Quaffle from the Hufflepuff chaser and swoop down to avoid other players.

"BLAISE ZABINI! BLAISE ZABINI" she chanted his name out loud as if it was a song. Draco had already many girls cheering for him, it should be enough for him.

"..... Golden snitch on sight! Snitch on sight right next to Wayne Hopkins!...."

Diana diverted her gaze back to Draco and in a flash he flew across the pitch with such speed, head bent down slightly and eyes squinting ― he was going straight to Wayne's direction. The Golden snitch flew just above the brunnete's hair and Wayne tried reaching for it however it glided around him faster than a mosquito.