O L D F R I E N D

Draco waited impatiently just outside the Ravenclaw Common Room. One hand inside his pocket and the other one rubbed his chin and jaw as he pace around outside.

The eagle knocker thought he needed to go inside, but no ― they've planned this. They haven't talk and see each other for five days, because the both of them wanted to see the raw flustered expression on their faces when they saw each other all dressed up and groomed.

They were too egotistical, tried their hardest not to even glance at one another in those five days, all for the sake of the ball. And the pathetic little game they had between them.

It has been atleast 10 minutes and she still hasn't come out yet making him frustrated, plus the eagle knocker who kept on babbling riddles boils his head that any moment he might take his fist and slam it on the door.

He kept on pacing, pondering ― what would she look like, or what would she think of him. He stopped in his tracks and look down on his attire, it wasn't bad, in fact it cost him about 65 galleons. His hair was done with the help of his mates, Blaise and Pansy, they offered to help him simply because according to them―

“It has been a while since we last saw you smile”

And his hair was half neat and half messy, he was skeptical about the hair style at first but Pansy assured her that girls like that kind of style, makes them fall for the guy in an instant. that's just exactly what he needed, for Diana to fall hard for him. Even when he knew she already did.

The oak door swung open by itself causing him to whip his head at it's direction, then he saw her ― and holy fuck.

Her straight jet black hair was slightly curled and it cascaded down at the sides of her round perfect breasts, her collarbone was revealed because of her dress, the dress. Merlin's beard, Draco might orgasm on the spot seeing her in a green silk dress, two tiny straps on her shoulders and it lead down to a low cowl neckline, exposing her cleavage ― that silk dress was hugging every curves she hid in those lame uniforms, moreover, it has a high split. A fucking split that exposes her thighs.

Draco restrain himself from pushing her inside the common room and fuck her on every couch and desks, but it was hard. The High split showing her thighs, her perfect hair, that collarbone, the cleavage, her arms and her hips, her breasts― the green dress. It was too much for him.

He finally met her eyes and her mouth was slightly ajar. Diana didn't knew this man could be this darn fine ― no, fine was an understatement. He was beautiful, she wanted to grab a sketchpad and draw him, his face was something out of the ordinary as if he was sculpted by a sculptor, so sharp and the hair it was half neat and messy, the black turtleneck, Helena Ravenclaw he looks magnificent.

She had her hands fisting the sides of her dress, she felt the luckiest girl in the world. It must've been eternity when they finally stopped checking each other out and she took the courage and walk towards him. Her heels making a clank noise that sends the tension higher.

When she stood in front of him, she got strong a whiff of his aftershave, his expensive cologne, mint breath and green apples. The mixture was inexplicably intoxicating, Diana was deep in water.

Draco's mind was elsewhere.

She was a fucking temptress and she knew that, he'd told her to wear something alluring but it didn't occur to him she'd look like a fucking goddess at the same time look like a whore ― his whore to be more specific.

He knew what she look like under that dress, he memorized every part of her skin as if it's back of his hand. She reached her hand up to his face, brushing her thumb against his cheek bone.