D U M B L E D O R E ' S A R M Y

Third Person's Pov:

Diana found herself finally at ease when her schedule was changed, it's been two months and snow's falling over the roofs of Hogwarts however, with Dolores Umbridge putting up more rules and regulations ― Diana could barely feel the comings of christmas holidays which is a week from now.

On top of that, her offense and defense skills in verbal spells has grown weaker, mainly because using magics in school is now strictly forbidden.

Which is a load of bullocks for all students, the Ministry was interfering with the school more than they have to. What was the purpose of Defense against the dark arts when they can't even use magics to learn how to atleast protect themselves?

All news of Voldemort being on the rise will be instantly shut down by Umbridge, and now with all that, a group was formed called the Inquisitorial Squad, nothing really important as the organization was filled with Slytherin students who wants extra credit and abuse of their powers.

In short, Malfoy and his cronies.

She was glad that even her prefects partner is now replace, she is now patrolling the halls with Susan Bones, the hufflepuff, she was cheerful and definitely become a friend of hers, in the span of two months.

Diana sat by herself, alone with just Madam Pince in the Library, writing on her diary. She's got nothing to do and was just wasting her time.

In those two months, she was nothing but lonely. Her bestfriends Clarette and Luna got too busy with whatever they had on their plate and barely spend time with her ― even Axel. They had a rather huge argument in their dorm, Clarette and Diana was lashing their anger out with each other,

Diana being conscious for the fact that Clarette may have already found a better friend and doesn't want to hang around with her anymore, Clarette reasoning that she just wants to do better this year with her acadamics and thus the reason she barely sees her around. Luna agreeing with Clarette.

They knew it was a lie, Diana knew it was a lie. Regardless of that, she couldn't quite put a finger over what her bestfriends are doing but - in those course of two months, she had always let them wander around the halls past curfew as they said they are "going to study with their Gryffindor friends"

There was a pattern that Diana noticed.

Out in the dark on the very end of some corridors she always notice a shadow lurking, not one, not twice, but a lot of shadows, almost like - students sneaking out.

It was always around after classes, she also noticed that Clarette and Luna are hanging out more often with Cho Chang which never happened before, not that she's got a problem with that, she just thinks it's weird.

Sighing to herself, she continued jotting down on her diary, starting it off with her dear dragons, She wrote her problems and suspicions towards her bestfriend, and also... Malfoy.

Diana crossed her legs underneath the table, she stopped writing and stared down at her leather binded journal. An unexpected thought passed by her mind,

She hasn't seen Draco with any girl after their retaliation two months ago and she wonder why.

Does he even. think of her in those two months? Sure they have passed by each other at the hallways during lunch time however, he didn't talk to her after all those times in which Diana is glad of.