T H E S E A R C H

Draco Malfoy woke up with his head painfully throbbing, when he fluttered his eyes open, the lights in the ceiling hurt him, it was almost blinding, causing him to squint and rub his forehead. It was as though he was having a massive migraine.

His vision was blurry as if he's looking from inside of a fish tank, but he can make out the interior and the colours of the room ― he was in the living room. He rubbed his eyes, then his head pounded sharp again making him groan lowly. It was painful.

He fixed his gaze on what seem like two male figures in front of him, he can hear them loud and clear, and he couldn't comprehend why they were shouting and yelling so much. He can hear his name being mentioned.

“... No She left!....”

“.... What are we gonna tell Malfoy?...”

“.... Fuck him! He's the reason why she left, can't you see the marks on his neck? He was a fucking cheater, and now she's gone!.....”

“... We can't just stand here while she's away, she's a girl! Something might happen to her! You know wizards these days and how their filthy mind works...”

“...Alright, I'll ask for help ― I don't know, call for emergency? Theodore you've got to think of a plan, we need to search for her ― you've got to help me look for Diana. Please, she might be Draco's girl but I also happen to Love her alright?....”

“... Mate I don't know what to do, we can't trace her, she's not 17 anymore, and she could be anywhere ― London, Scotland I don't know! All I know is that she was crying and suddenly she disapparated!...”

“... It's been a day and she hasn't come back Theodore!...”

“... We'll find her, for now, we've got to deal with Malfoy...”

Draco finally got his vision straight and clear, and in front of him was Theodore and Axel who are bickering and arguing loudly. He wondered why his name was being shouted, these bloody tossers are probably gossiping again.

Why are they even saying that they need to find Diana? It's not like she left, He's definitely going to kill Axel for saying he loves her. What games are they playing? If this is Diana's way of making him worry about her then it's not working.

He's not a fool.

She's probably just around hiding and asked them to act like she's missing, Draco wasn't going to be fooled by that. He knew she wouldn't leave or she wouldn't be gone, that's just barbaric.

He scanned the living room, he can't remember using the floo network, why was he at the living room? He was suppose to apparate back in his locked bedroom.

He can see the sun streaming down from a glass mirror across the room, and the snow was still heavy, he suddenly remembered Christmas was nearing.

He shook his head and his gaze tilted down at his clothes, he was wearing a white jumper. Come to think of it, he never once took his clothes of last night, hence, he didn't even remember what happened or why's the two dicks in front of him are arguing.

“Will the two of you stop yapping? You're hurting my fucking eardrums” Draco snapped and immediately he earned the attention of the two brunnetes.

He sigh, trying to recall what happened last night but he can't seem to even remember anything at all. It only makes his head throb more painful.

“How did I get he―” before Draco could even finish his sentence, he felt two hands grip his jumper tightly and pulled him to stand from the sofa chair, he grunted as he met Axel's murderous eyes, he looks he was about to kill him.