C O N F E S S I O N

Avoid, Diana has been avoiding him and it didn't help at all that they shared the same classes and they're partners in patrolling the hallways. She sat on an unusual spot today in Charms Class where Terry Boot usually sat and so she had to beg or else she'll be sitting next to the blonde brat.

She successfully obtained the seat, the sun streaming through the window made her raven hair shine. She came to class a bit early given that Clarette had DADA and she left her all alone and run off to the fifth floor, early bird Clarette is.

Diana was stressed, Exams just finished and she was quite unsure if she'll get a perfect mark in all those tests, but she prayed for Merlin that she will be. Outstanding, is the only mark she has to get in all subjects. Anything lesser than that can get herself in deep trouble with her parents.

There was a few students early in class today, Granger and of course Potter and Weasley, Neville, Padma and Parvati, lastly, Terry Boot. They are sitting on their seats in full silence until Harry stood from his seat and went in front of Diana, towering over her.

She had to tilt her head back to meet his blue eyes. Without a word, Harry took a small vial from his pocket and placed it down her desk before speaking in an awkward manner,

“We just want you to know that we - we know it's not your fault we're caught, Cho was drugged”

She didn't think it was her fault.

Diana took the vial and rose an eyebrow at him, “What's this?” Raising it to face- level.

Harry cleared his throat, “Oh, a bit of ointment, helps with soothing the scar- yours is a lot redder than the rest of us I've noticed”

She looks down on the back of her hand where her scar is, it wouldn't have been too red and painful if Malfoy didn't gripped it a few days ago.

She looked up to Harry again but when she was about to say something the door behind them flew open, Harry's gaze went behind her and he immediately had a scowling look on his face.

He was here, just by the look on Harry's face Diana knew he was here.

And so she acted, “Thanks, can you help me with my scar?” Harry's eyes went down to her after giving Malfoy a glare, Being the saint he is, he nodded then glanced around looking for a seat.

He took a chair from the side and sat across Diana's desk, touching her palm to move it closer to him as he sat. He took the vial of ointment from her grip and popped the cork open with his teeth.

He gave her a cocky smile and says, “Might sting a bit” but before he could pour the little drops of green oinment on the back of her hand, Diana interrupted,

“I thought it was suppose to soothe my scar?”

Harry grinned, eyes finding hers before lowering the vial upside down, pouring three drops of the ointment in her scar, his hand held her palm, to keep them up. “It stings a bit but it does lessens the redness of your scar”

Diana can feel Draco's gaze on them as he sat down on his usual seat, four chairs from her right. Harry quickly put the vial down and started massaging her scar with the ointment, and while he did, Diana saw the words carved in the back of his hand.

“It does sting” she winced lightly, feeling a sharp pain in her scar, earning a wide smile from Harry as he continued to rub it with his thumb.

“Did something happened to your scar?” Harry queried, eyeing the back of her hand like a hawk. “Did you gripped it? Cause it looks more wounded, its literally dark red Diana”