S C H E D U L E S

Diana July Laurier

“Promise me you won't do anything stupid with him, alright?” Axel queried, his face shows unpleasant expression by the idea of me tutoring Malfoy especially late at night.

I nod my head before bringing my book to my chest, clutching it “I promise Axel don't worry, are you done with patrolling the halls?”

He wrap an arm around my shoulder bringing me close to him in a friendly way “Yeah and Oh god, Diggory was so damn talktative I can barely focus on patrolling”

I laugh at his remark, me and Malfoy just finished patrolling the dungeons and the seventh floor hallways, he went back to his dorm to get his potions book and his Iron cauldron, I was suppose to meet him at the abandoned classroom next to Muggle studies when I came across Axel and he wanted to accompany me.

“I barely see you around now, Axel are you busy?” I asked, looking right up at him as we strode towards the classroom.

But it was true, I barely see Axel and Clarette around and I wonder why they're so busy. I wonder if they took extra classes.

His face shifted into a uncomfortable one, brows rose from the question. “Oh well, you know- Alchemy's draining me and I'm currently taking Arithmacy”

He remove his arm from my shoulder when we got in front of the doors of the abandoned classroom, I noticed Malfoy still wasn't here.

I gave Axel a serious look “You should take breaks, you're too hard on yourself”

He chuckled before slowly diving down in an attempt to kiss me however, I raised my hands and placed them to his chest, preventing him from kissing me.

“Axel we shouldn't really be doing that - we're friends” I stated, he sigh then pull away.

“I know I'm sorry, I'm trying - I really am but- you know it's not that easy to move on I- sorry” he babbled, feeling embarass, eyes down on his shoes as his cheeks turn a different shade of colour, the same as the Weasley's hair.

“It's all alright, I just don't want to lead you on I'm really sorry” I said lowly.

He took a step back, eyes piercing through mine. A wave of something I couldn't comprehend washed over his eyes “Fuck Diana” he grunted, voice dropping an octave lower.

“How did you manage to make me fall for you?” He asked.

I froze. My eyes blinking and my heart pounded fast from his question that I, myself, can't answer. The breeze of the air suddenly whiz around us, making my hair a bit messy.

“I don't know” was my answer. “I don't even know what you see in me”

He smiled but I swear I can see pain behind those chocolate eyes of him that looks so lovely right now “I'll go back to my dorm, see you around Diana”

I bid him goodbye and he left, bouncing away as he did to lift the mood between us, making me snort lightly.

I shook my head and burst through the doors but when I did, I was stunned to see Malfoy was already there. He's standing in front of the desk, his lower back pressing the edge of it and his eyes looks murderous.

Hands inside his pockets as he eyed me up and down like a predator ready to hunt his prey; I was nervous.

My heart suddenly pounded fast and my stomach did a whole flip, he looks so dangerously gorgeous right now, making me anxious yet excited.