I N T E R E S T

“No they don't little girl”

___________

Diana July Laurier

The triwizard tournament is a week from now but today it's Hogsmeade day, almost everyone went to the village except for me, I didn't want to go, I just want to stay at my dorm and sleep all day. I wasn't really in a great mood after recent events.

The snow's been falling, covering the whole school, making our dorms colder. I curled myself in my blankets, my eyes facing my bedside table. Clarette went to a date with Nott, Luna was with Neville and Ginny, and so I am left alone. I really had no energy, I haven't been eating, because... Well.. I do think that I'm fat.

Why am I so fucking sensitive? I've never been so sensitive like this before? Why the fuck am I letting Draco Malfoy's words get the best of me? I should be unbothered, but I'm not. I am totally bothered, I kept looking at myself last night in the mirror.

I can't help but think that, maybe I do look fat and maybe I do resemble Trelawney. I sighed then shut my eyes. I tried to drift to sleep until....

“Alohomora”

I quickly jolted my head and sat right up, the door flew open and came in—Draco fucking Malfoy. Again.

He slammed the door shut and leaned his back against it, looking at me with a dangerous smirk plastered in his face.

I furrowed my eyebrows, eyes shooting daggers at him. “What the fuck are you doing here?” I snarled, gripping my blankets tighter.

He lick his lips then run a hand through his hair, then he looked around my room and when he noticed that I was alone, he pushed himself off the door. “Be quiet, Laurier” he rose an eyebrow.

I scoff, I took the blankets off then stood from my bed “You're not allowed here! Get out!” I commanded. My nose flaring out of anger.

He rolled his eyes then his mouth parted, swiping his tongue across his upper teeth then he smirk. “I said be quiet” he said, but this time more softly. However, his voice was still authoritive and full of demand.

I raised an eyebrow at him “I won't stay quiet unless you get your filthy feet out of my dorm”

He took a step closer, swishing his wans around his fingers, I suddenly grew anxious, scared. My heart beater fast, every time he comes close to me I can't help but feel, small, like he was going to dominate me, however I wasn't going to allow that.

He eyed me up and down then took another step closer, and I back away. “Everyone is in Hogsmeade” he stated.

With each step, I back away. His pace was slow but dangerous, his eyes shows a different kind of darkness that I couldn't comprehend what it was. “Why is a pretty girl like you alone in the dorms?”

I crossed my arms over my chest “Pretty girl? You called me a fattie and now you're calling me pretty? Where's Astoria? Did she mend up with Pucey? Is that why you're here? Because you can't have her again?”

I guess I hit a spot because now, Malfoy advance towards me and I quickly back away until my arse bumped into the bedside table. I gasp as I was sandwiched  between Malfoy and the small desk. I uncross my arm, gripping the edge of the table as I feel Malfoy's hard torso on my body. My breath hitched.