F I R S T W O R D S

1994
__________

All students in the Study Hall had their books shoved into their faces, Triwizard Tournament had just begun, and everyone wanted to finish their piles of homeworks. If they didn't, it will be a struggle for them to enjoy the event, almost half the school body is in the Study Hall. Not one is making a noise, all attention is put on their academics.

The first task will be held in a few weeks, making it harder for students to fully complete their studies. With professor's handing out homeworks every single day, it was a surprise the students in Hogwarts hasn't gone insane. Still, each and every one of them are stressed, full of headaches from sleeping late doing essays and written works.

But it wasn't a problem for Diana July Laurier.

She never had difficulties in terms of academics, always on top of the class, the 15 year old ravenclaw's goal was to always be the first. Never second and never last. It was her ultimate goal as a student, to be on top of everything and so for the last three years in Hogwarts- she did exactly that.

Brighter and smarter than Hermione Granger, the chestnut bushy haired girl from Gryffindor. Diana never understand why Hermione Granger always look at her like she's some sort of enemy. Sure she can be a little competitive at times, but she always thought it's silly to consider someone as a rival for being better than them.

Diana closed her transfiguration's book, she was done studying for the night. All her homework was done and written a week ago, thus all she needs to do now, is go back to her dorm and rest, or maybe write her mother a letter, to tell her how she's been in Hogwarts and all about the exciting Tournament.

"Luna" she called the messy blonde haired girl who's sitting across from her. "I'll be going to my dorm, are you coming?" she queried, already hoisting her book bag in her shoulder.

Luna shook her head no then smiled widely "You go first, I still have to find my shoes" Then she furrowed her eyebrows "Nargles... Again"

Diana gave her a nod then bid her goodbye, she immediately left the Study Hall. Luna was a bit odd, an odd ravenclaw to say the least. Still, she's her friend. Others had warned her about Luna's strange behavior and they told her that she was a lunatic however, she didn't believe them. Yes, Luna was indeed a bit weird however, she's lovely. One of the nicest and understanding people Diana had met.

She has fondness of befriending whom people find are oddity, despite her eminence.

Diana had a bit of reputation in Ravenclaw, she's one of the popular students in their house. She maintained her perfect marks, thus she was extremely attractive as well; Black long wavy hair that cascades down her back, perfect nose, plump natural pink lips and blue eyes- just like their house crest.

The only problem is that she doesn't know that, she thought she look average.

Another reason why she's popular is because of her family. Every member of the Laurier Family is or was a ravenclaw student. Not to mention, they're pureblood. Which is something to be proud of, Diana is one of those students who are well... Let's say.... Blood supremacist... But she never had called them disgusting or Filthy, she just thinks that pureblooded students like her should be given- advantage than those who are halfblood or muggleborn.

She never wanted them to die or to be killed, she just thinks that halfblood or muggleborns should not have the same opportunities as them. For no reason. She sometimes think why she's a racist, she reckon it's because her parents wired those thoughts in her mind.