T H E L O S S

Blood was shed, thousands of witches and wizards were killed. The war is a massacre, something that will live in everyone's mind and haunt them forever. Those who died, died with such bravery and goodness ― they are heroes.

Draco's shoulders heave as he watch his father gasping for his last breath. But he felt no remorse, no mercy, and no care ― Just like his father.

And he did not regret any single bit of what he did.

Lucius's eyes were about to pop out of his sucket, veins prominent on his neck and blood was spilling everywhere on the marbled floor, yet Draco remained ruthless. His eyes never left his father, and a smirk curled up his lips.

"You're a monster" He stated, licking his lips to moisten his self "And you gave birth to one ― This is the outcome"

With that, Lucius eyes shut, he took his last breath and finally ― he was dead. His body stopped writhing, the floor is now a bloodbath, his face screams horror. Draco didn't give a smidge of mercy.

All those years of torment and brainwashing, those thoughts he wired into his brain. He was scared of his own father, scared that he might raise a hand again, scared because he make him do things he didn't want to do. Forcing and guilt tripping him. And the abuse his own father does to his mother.

He had enough of it.

His eyes soon found Diana who's still laying on the ground, eyes fluttered shut and muscles unmoving. He Immediately bent down to her, his knees sunk down on the floor as he drop his wand, grabbing her body and pulling her up to his lap.

"Diana ― wake up, please. Diana" he mumbled to her ear, his voice was full of desperation. His heart was breaking apart and his word is crumbling. He wrapped his arms around her frail body, only noticing the scars and cuts on her face.

"Diana, wake up! Please, how do I― how do I do this? Just please open your eyes" he begged, tears streaming down his eyes yet Diana stayed frozen. Her body was cold, as if she was covered in ice.

He scanned her face. She was pale, paler than his hair and her lips were now a lighter shade than her usual color, her hair was sprawled around her face. She looks dead.

Draco wondered what Lucius had done to her, how she became like this. But he knew she wasn't dead, she can't be.

He took his wand then point it at an exposed area of her neck, he gulped, then he chanted a charm, over and over again.

A heat spread throughout Diana's body and she warmed up, her cold temperature shifted, she was slowly heating up. Draco's hand rubbed her arm while her head rested onto his lap, when he touched her ― she was no longer cold.

Soon enough, he saw her lips turning to it's normal shade, her skin turning to her natural colour and then... Her eyes finally fluttered open, instantly meeting his silver grey ones.

He chuckled, relief shooted his heart and he Immediately bent down, kissing her lips. Diana shivered under his touch, she brought up her arms around his neck and pulled him closer, deepening the kiss. She felt his tears on her cheeks, he'd been crying.

"L- Lucius he― he put me in an ice curse, I couldn't feel anything ― I, I thought I was dead" Diana stuttered the moment he pulled away.