P I T C H B L A C K

“You can't be with him and it's final!” Her mother yelled with such wrath.

Diana trembled, she sunk down on her own seat at her mother's retaliation but she found her voice “Why can't I? You've been manipulating and torturing my whole damn life, can't you give me leeway with whom I want to spend the rest of my life with?”

Despite her voice quivering, she managed to speak out. Tears were brimming her eyes but she held it.

“If your mother told you that you can't be with that Malfoy boy then you can't!” Her father Landon shouted as he came from behind her mother.

Diana's brows knitted and her tears were finally rolling down. A small sob escaped her mouth “Why can't I? Give me a reason for me not to stay with him”

She wiped the tears away and glare up to her parents who's controlling themselves from whipping their wands out and torture her.

“Because the Malfoys are a family you don't want to be acquainted with! They are dangerous” Her father condemned, shaking his head from left to right in disappointed from his daughter.

“Dangerous? He's not dangerous! You are!”

“If you're going to disrespect us like this you might as well leave the house and never come back!” Her mother shouted at the top of her lungs.

“We did not raise a stupid child!”

|

Diana shot her eyes open as she felt two large hands shaking her violently, she immediately saw his silver grey eyes looking down at her with such concern. Her chest heaved and her heart was thumping fast against her ribs. The light from the ceiling made Draco's hair look shinier than ever and Diana had to rub her eyes to see if she was dreaming. However she wasn't.

“Are you alright?” He queried, his voice was soft like a blanket, yet low and rasped. Diana only then realize that her head was laying against his lap and his hands were gripping the sides of her arms.

She reached her hands up to his face, cupping it ― making sure that she was indeed not dreaming. “Yeah” she faintly responded, caressing his cheeks with her thumb. She looked around and noticed they were still occupying the couch. She hoist herself up however, when she did, Draco immediately wrap his arms around her and pulled her head down on his chest.

“You were whimpering” Draco whispered in her ear. She smiled, he still stayed, he didn't leave. Maybe he did really want to solve their problems, she was wrong after all. She hugged him back and nuzzled her head more on his chest.

“Bad dream” she answered, then lifted her head up to glance around, she looked at the near wall clock and notice it was almost five in the morning. The sun was rising, she look back at Draco and a small gasp left her mouth when he pressed his lips against hers.

Almost instantly, he layed her down on the couch and got on top of her. His face hovering above her and his hands were on either side of her face down the couch. He dove down and kissed her again and this time, it seemed like there was no stopping him.

He pulled away when air was needed and her face flushed seeing him look so damn fine above her, his hair was falling down his forehead and his exposed neck makes her want to latch her lips on the skin and leave love bites. “I finished our essay, six pages, introduction, body and conclusion” he breathlessly stated.