D I S T R U S T F U L

A/N: I WILL MANIFEST THAT ALL OF YOU GUYS WILL HAVE A FUCKING GLOW UP.

――――

"How's your holiday babe?" Clarette asked Diana who's sitting from across her in the Ravenclaw row inside the Great Hall.

Diana had a huge appetite today, her previous downcasted mood exchanged with such energetic spirit, cause of one particular reason.

"Nothing special - quite boring if I'm being honest"

However she couldn't help but smile as she remember kissing Draco under the mistletoe in the trophy room, she had been thinking about it like a lovesick puppy, it made her feel delighted. She continued eating her pancake, shoving little slices in her mouth whilst grinning.

Clarette eyed her suspiciously "Doesn't seem like it" she rose an eyebrow at Diana.

"I noticed something" Clarette begun, placing her fork down her plate then interlocker her fingers, elbows pressed down the lengthy desk. "You're weirdly cheerful today"

Diana bit her lip, preventing another foolish grin from escaping, she took another bite out of the pancake then responded in between chews "Because you're finally back and I missed you" she said in a matter of fact.

"No~" Clarette cooed, disagreeing with her, she shook her head. "I know for a fact something happened while I'm gone so fucking spit it out babe" she grinned.

"There really is nothing"

Clarette sighed however she wasn't going to give up, her bestfriend looked too happy it was as if she just had the best days of her life. Brows knitted with each other she eyed Diana up and down, noticing that she also seems to be eating really well, filling her plate up with tarts and pasties.

She wasn't used to do this but she definitely like the change of her bestfriend's attitude.

Meanwhile Diana was busy eating, but of course her mind drifted to Draco - he was just sitting on the Slytherin row behind her and it took all restraint for Diana not to glance at him, she can't expose to her friends that she's interacting with him moreover in a relationship or else they will kick her out of the DA.

"Why is Malfoy looking at you?" Clarette snapped her out of her thoughts, Diana quickly blinked and whip her head around and saw Draco giving her a sly smirk, he took a bite out of his green apple then rose an eyebrow at her.

She faced Clarette, averting her gaze from him. "No he's not, stop being delusional Claire"

Clarette let out a groan "Fuck you July don't ever call me by my nickname" then she rolled her eyes.

Diana nearly gagged hearing Clarette say her second name, she absolutely hate it, for no particular reason. She finished her pancake, tarts and the pastries in her plate.

her bestfriend snapped her fingers at her from across the table with an amused expression planted across her face, "I'm telling you― Malfoy is fucking staring at you!"

Diana turned her head around and when she did, her eyes met his, he mouthed "Come here" then shoved his two fingers inside his mouth that were covered in frosting from the cupcake he is currently eating.