P R E F E C T

Fifth Year

Third Person's Pov:

And just like that, Diana took every strength to avoid Draco Malfoy until the summer starts. She wants to start a fresh and unproblematic year, her and Axel did made up and they've become friends again as they kept owling each other during the whole summer.

News had spread around that Voldemort's back with the words of Cedric Diggory and Harry Potter. Not as long as the Ministry can interfere with it by hushing all news of that― it was a shocking revelation that people didn't believe when Cedric Diggory and Harry Potter came back with the trophy full of injuries― but not dead.

Most parents of the students are skeptical about letting their children attend Hogwarts just like Diana's parents, however, she begged to go and thus they let her.

Diana excitedly boarded the train while holding her purse and her wand on the other hand. She struggled to pass by the clamped area full of students who are also looking for their friends.

"Excuse me" she kept saying as she bumped and pass by the students until she reach the compartments of the Ravenclaw section.

At the first open compartment she instantly saw Luna and Clarette sitting across each other. Without no hesitation, with a smile on her lips, she slip next to them, immediately sliding down to the couch next to Luna's.

"Hi Diana, how's your summer?" the blonde haired friend asked in such a soft voice.

Diana was about to answer when Clarette suddenly outburst "Oh you are so gonna hate this Diana!"

Diana's head whip to Clarette, her brows knitted and she placed her purse on top of the table then asks "What do you mean?"

"Aren't you a prefect this year?"

Diana slightly nod her head, a bit anxious as to what Clarette will say.

Clarette Leaned her face from across the table, then lowly says "Draco Malfoy is a prefect too" she rolled her eyes then sunk back to the couch.

"Who in their right mind would choose Malfoy as prefect?" Annoyingly Diana asked.

"I heard he was a pretty great student" Luna answered, blinking her eyes as her two friends stared at her with perplexed "He's got the same grade as you Diana in Potions"

Diana snapped "Well that's because our professor snape favours that git so much of course he'll give him a high mark!" scrunching her nose as she said that.

She felt somewhat offended that Malfoy barely does anything in Potions other than pass his homeworks and he was given just the same high mark as her, the favouritism was very obvious.

"He will make everyone's lives miserable this year I can feel it" Clarette seethed, hands balled into fist with frustration.

"Plus, he will take points from every houses just to get Slytherin the first place this year" Clarette bellowed, nails sunk in her skin as her clenched fists went tighter.

Luna smiled, looking at Diana "Not if Diana is prefect, she can save our house from losing points to Malfoy"

Diana immediately shook her head, her plan of going to ignore and act like Malfoy doesn't exist the whole year was already about to fail after knowing he's a prefect also. She was going to execute her plan and she will be doing it her vey best.