𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

ᴇᴠᴇʟʏɴɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

A week after Thanksgiving Break, December, [S/n] High School . . .

It was lunch time, but today was a little odd. I'm usually with the girls, but some of them have a school trip that they were excited to go but of course, it was a drag for me so I didn't pay for my attendance on that. I always have this sense where everyone was surprised that I was by myself, the guys definitely tried their best to woo me, but I know better any there was only one person in my mind, and that was Y/n.

Walking towards the library, something that I never thought I would do by myself, but I guess Y/n has influenced me to be there. Walking in, I was greeted by Mr. Steel. "Ah, Evelynn. Good Afternoon. Not with the girls today?" He asked. "They're on a trip today, Mr. S." I said, smiling. "Ah, understandable. Well, your spot with Y/n and the girls is open as he's there." He smiled. I was surprised and smiled. "Thanks, Mr. S." I showed my school I.D. and entered the library.

Walking past everyone that was doing their own thing, I saw Y/n sitting down and reading something for either a class or a leisure. "Oh, hey Eve." He waved at me and moved the chair next to him and I sat down and placed my bag. "Hey, Y/n/n." I said and I gave him a quick hug.

"Kinda weird seeing you by yourself now, Siren." I was surprised when he called me by my other nickname. "I don't think that made sense." He chuckled softly.

I just smiled and realizing that I'm having a solo moment with Y/n. Just me and him.

"W-what are you reading by the way, Y/n/n?" I asked. "Oh, it's just some random book that I found here." He said. I just nodded in response and he looked at me. "I probably would sound cheesy and say that you look good today, not that you don't look good everyday." I blushed and playfully tapped his shoulders. "Thanks, Y/n/n. Honestly, that would mean more than everyone else's compliments."

"Oh, and why is that?"

"Because you're the only guy that all of K/DA was comfortable with and be with. And you even made us in a sense, part of your family." I said. "Well, of course. Seraphine's friends is also a friend of mine now. But even without her, I can still see that we can be friends too." He smiled at me.

"Well if you of course give me a chance." He chuckled.

"Well, if Seraphine didn't know you before, you'd stand out at first honestly unless you hung out with the jocks. Then we probably would've ignored you and treated you the same way." I chuckled.

"Well, in a way. I'm thankful." He smiled.

Ring!

"Ah, looks like lunch time is over." He said as he started packing up. "Yeah. Hey, Y/n?"

"Hmm?"

"Can you wait for me at the end of the day? So maybe we can wait for the rest?" I asked. "Please say yes." I thought to myself.

"Of course. How about we also get some food in the mean time then?" He offered.

"I would love that." I smiled and my body just immediately went to hug him. I felt him go down a little bit so I guess I wasn't just hugging his torso. "See you later, Eve." He smiled and poked my cheek and left.

I was astonished, but I'm sure some of the girls in the library saw that and I just grabbed my stuff and immediately left the library.

Time Skip . . . End of School Day . . .

"Hey, Evelynn!" I heard a random guy call me and I just ignored him. He followed me and I was already outside and he cornered me. "Come on, Evelynn. How about just hanging out at my crib?" The random guy said. "Sorry, not interested." I said sternly. I was trying not to use my "abilities" unless I was forced to.

"Beat it, loser." I heard a guy say and the guy that cornered me, who was my same height looked back and he looked up."

"For a new guy, you seem tough."

Y/n just chuckled. "Well, I mean. Either I squish you right now and you can crawl back to your friends and I can make sure you won't ever get close to K/DA. Or? I can use connections to ruin your life for good?" Y/n said sternly.

"Shit, you're Y/n Y/l/n."

"Point taken. Now, if you can kindly back off my friend, we can do this the easy way? or the hard way?"

The guy skittered away and I looked up to Y/n. "Thank you, Y/n." I smiled at him. He kneels down and checked on me. "Are you hurt?"

"No. I would've scared him if I went to my other form." I said. "Yeah, but we don't want you to get suspended now are we?" He chuckled.

I looked at him and he doesn't seemed to be like the "Prince" of a rich family that can do harm to people. "So the threats?" I asked.

He just chuckled. "Looks like the guy researched my family as they were on some magazines. Thinking I can turn his life for the worst around with money."

I raised my eyebrows, making him giggle. "Relax. I'm not gonna do that. It's just a fun threatening thing to do. Plus, no one will harass my friends."

I chuckled. "And I thought you were a kind soul."

"I still am. Now come on, are we gonna get food or what?"

"You paying?" I asked. "I could for the both of us, but you gotta pay for the girls'." He teased. "Oh, shut up." I giggled and we walked towards his car.

Thirty Minutes Later . . .

"Alright, you're gonna love this cute place, Y/n." I said as I was going out of his Skyline. "Hmm, never seen this type of snack bar before. As we entered, we were greeted by the barista. "Oh, Miss Evelynn! Welcome back and-"

I couldn't help but giggle at her reaction. "Aren't you Y/n Y/l/n?" The barista, Kate, asked.

"I am, but, If you don't mind me asking, how do you know?" He asked. "Oh, it's always because the K/DA girls always talks about a guy at school and your name was very repeated most of the time." She giggled. He looked at me and I looked away.

"I just hope it's all good things." He chuckled. "It really is! In fact, Eve was ju-" I went behind the counter and covered her mouth.

"Okay, okay. We get it, loves." I giggled.

I took off my hand off her mouth and giggled. "Can I have the usual for me and my dear friend?"

"Yes, Miss Evelynn." She giggled and started to go to work.

I grabbed Y/n's arm and dragged him to our usual spot with the girls. Me and him sat down and patiently waited for our drinks. "So, what was Kate talking about?" He asked me. "Oh, just some stuff, that's all." I said.

Few Minutes Later . . .

"Thanks, Kate!" I said smiling, but I raised my eyebrows to not instigate an awkward conversation. She just smiled and left us alone.

I saw him look at his drink and took a small sip. "Hmm, this ain't too bad. What is it?" He asked.

"It's called a float, ice cream on top and any type of soda on the bottom." I said as I drank it. "Ah, well it's very delicious." He smiled at me.

I took a quick glance at him and he was sipping more of the float. I saw him take a glance of me and I immediately looked away.

An Hour Later . . .

"Thanks for the floats for the girls and the day together, Y/n/n." I said, smiling. "Of course, Eve." He smiled. The gate automatically opened and he drove in and parked his car. He got out of the drivers seat and opened the passengers and got out.

The door opened and it was Ahri. "Oh, heyy!" She giggled. "Hi, Gumiho. Just dropping off the Diva." He chuckled. "Thanks, Y/n/n!" She smiled and she looked at me.

"Alright, I'll see you guys later." He waved goodbye and entered his car and drove away as the gates closed. "You, Siren, are gonna tell A LOT OF STORIES!" Ahri laughed.